Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man -- TBD

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 pm

I was slightly surprised by Dean's requirement.  I nodded at him and smiled slightly.  "I promise to always love her," I assured him, "and I won't hurt her.  Ever."  At least not intentionally, but I was not going to add that part while trying to get permission to marry the love of my life which happened to be his daughter.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand. But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man -- TBD

Post  Dean Black Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:56 pm

I smiled a tight smile at Leo.  "Well, then, I guess there's nothing else to say," I said to him, knowing that my baby girl would be so happy.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 am

I was so pleased that Dean agreed to this.  "thank you," I said to him.  "You have no idea how relieved I am right now."
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 pm

I chuckled at the boy.  "Oh, I think I do know how happy you are," I assured him.  "I have been in your shoes before, Leo.  Even if it was forever ago."  Though I knew that I probably would be again, soon, because I loved Juliet.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 pm

I smiled slightly.  "Yeah, I guess you have," I said to him, running a hand through my hair.  "Erm... I have a bit of a personal question to ask you..." I was not sure how to go about this.  I decided to just go for it.  "Sedona is always thinking about things... I feel like she might not say yes because of what happened with you and her mum."

I sighed, realizing there had not been a question in that.  "I guess I didn't have a question... I just wanted to voice my concerns," I added sheepishly.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 am

I leaned back in my chair and thought about that for a bit.  "I know what happened between me and Addison shook Dona... but she should at least take a look at what's going on in the now.  She may not say yes right away, Leo, but she loves you.  I'm sure that things will end up going well for teh two of you."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2