Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someday you'll understand -- TBD

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Someday you'll understand -- TBD Empty Someday you'll understand -- TBD

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:50 pm

I could not believe what was going on.  I was just sitting at the table, listening to what my mum was telling me, but not really hearing anything besides the fact that my father was going to be moving back in.  She did not know that he had threatened me, but I was going to make sure she knew now.  I was not going to be able to handle having him that close to me -- not with the threats he had spoken.  I would not become him.  I was not his heir... there was no way.  I would rather be a Winters than ever having found out who my father was -- a Riddle.  I looked up at my mother. "He can't stay here," I said to her abruptly.  I could see that it surprised her slightly.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Someday you'll understand -- TBD Empty Re: Someday you'll understand -- TBD

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:47 am

I turned around and looked at Tommy. I knew that he hated this.  I really wished that he would just try to understand.  I sighed.  "tommy, just go to your room and don't argue about this," I said.  I knew what BAstian said he would do to Tommy if there was resistance.  I did not care what would appen to me, but when he threatened Tommy, I had to let this happen.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 pm

I cocked an eyebrow.  "I'm too old for that bullshit, Mum," I said to her simply, my voice flat.  "I'm not going to just let you alone with him.  Do you realize who he is?"
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 pm

I sighed.  Of course I knew who he was.  I figured that out long before Tommy did.  "Tommy, please, for once... just listen to me," I said to him quickly, knowing time was not in our favor.  "Listen to me or you'll be sure to listen to him."  I hoped he realized the cost of he did not.  He seemed to know exactly who Sebastian was.  So ti was pointless to argue iwth me on that fact.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 pm

I cocked an eyebrow at him.  "What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.  Was my own mother threatening me with Sebastian Riddle?  Really?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:21 pm

I moved closer to my son and lowered my voice.  "It means that he won't just stop at asking you to listen," I said to tommy.  "And, believe it or not, I don't want to see you get hurt... please just listen."  I hoped that I could convince my son to lsiten.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "I don't even care!  Please just... just let me deal with this on my own.  Which is not allowing him to live here!  Mum, have some decency and common sense!" I shouted at her.  We heard movement outside the door and I had a feeling that it was Riddle.  I was not doing this.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat May 30, 2015 7:21 am

I wanted to hit him, but I did not want to even start any of this with him.  I pushed hair away from my face.  "Honey, I do have decency and common sense.  It's just that my common sense is keeping you safe.  And I know you don't realize that now," I assured him, "but, please, just tolerate this.  It's much better this way."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:35 am

I walked into the house and heard a heated, but whispered conversation from Morgan and Tommy.  Well, Tommy had spoken louder, I just had been on the other side fo the wall, so it was unclear.  I saw them stop talking instantly and I went over, putting my arm around morgan's waist.  I was pleased that she did nto flinch, but Tommy did.  I knew she loved my power, she was just afraid to admit it.

"Tommy, are we behaving?  It looked like you were arguing with your mother?" I said, looking between teh two of them.  he was not going to show her disrespect after she did everything she could to raise him... though it was incorrectly, but it was still better than anything else.  Better than what I got:  an orphanage and barely known heritage.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 am

I looked between my mother and Sebastian.  I sighed when she gave me a look.  I flinched when he put his arm around her, though.  And I could nto believe she just let him do it, too.  "And if we were?" I questioned, knowing that it would elicit something form him.  But I wanted to know what my mother would do to defend me... or if she would stand aside and let Sebastian hurt me.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:08 am

I pleaded with Tommy with my eyes for him to stop.  I felt Sebastian move, but I held onto his hand.  "EVerything is fine," I assured him.  "tommy is just being a normal teenager."  Would that be enough to dismiss Sebastian from doing something?
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:49 am

I glared at the boy who was full of disrespect.  I felt Morgan squeeze my hand.  There was fear in her, but I also knew that she felt something more than that.  I sighed and forced myself to remember my angst and everything else when I was his age.  I wanted nothing to do with Lord Voldemort stories or anything until I was a bit older.  When he died and failed.  That was when I got interested and immersed so greatly into the Dark Arts.  Being at Durmstrang, I was always interested in the Dark Arts, just not as much.

I took a deep breath and stood down.  "Yes, he is, isn't he?" I agreed.  "Watch that tone, boy, or it will get you into trouble."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:23 am

I stared at the man around my mother.  I held back my retort.  "I will be going to my room," I said to them flatly.  I did not trust myself to say anything else.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm

Keeping a hand on Sebastian, I nodded at Tommy.  "That's a nice idea, Tommy," I assured my son.  He avoided eye contact and left the room.  I turned to Sebastian.  

"Just let him go, please," I said to him, my hand on his chest.  "If you want him to stay and find respect for you, you have to realize that he's not going to listen to every word we say.  He'll come around."  I gave Sebastian a kiss on the cheek and backed away, hoping that he would listen.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:44 pm

I softened -- not much, but a little bit -- when Morgan spoke to me.  I looked at her and nodded slightly.  "Alright," I said to her.  "But he better shape up quickly.  I will not tolerate this much longer.  And you can only protect him for so long as well, Morgan.  A mother's love isn't going to stop harm from happening."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next