Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acting the part -- Spring 2017

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Acting the part -- Spring 2017 Empty Acting the part -- Spring 2017

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:27 am

I had heard some things about Graham and Serenity.  He was very good when Quinn had invited him along to the Weasley Christmas gathering, not even really doing anything to show more than friendship with Ren, but I could not help but feel a little protective.  The Weasleys were my family and I did not want Graham to hurt Serenity.  Of course, there was an ulterior motive, I did not want an older guy to hurt my crush's twin sister... there would be no way Tori would ever consider me if Graham ruined it for Ren. 

So, since we did hit it off at the holiday function, I finally got some time and we were to meet up for drinks in Hogsmeade.  I sat at a table in The Three Broomsticks, waiting for Graham to get there.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Acting the part -- Spring 2017 Empty Re: Acting the part -- Spring 2017

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:08 am

I walked into The Three Broomsticks and saw Ben sitting there.  I smiled at him politely.  "How are you?" I asked politely, not entirely sure what he wanted.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:53 am

I smiled and shook his hand.  "I'm good... how are you?" I asked, trying not to sound like someone who was overly worried about his health condition.  But after what Quinn had told us, it was kind of hard to do.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 pm

I could see that he was trying to not do what most people did when they asked me that question.  I smiled at him.  "I'm doing well.  So what's up?" I asked.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I sighed.  "Look, I'm not really a Weasley -- my godparents raised me.  But I look at them as my family.  I just want to make sure that Serenity won't get hurt," I said honestly, laying it all on the line.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:04 am

I chuckled, not entirely surprsied by what he said.  "I don't plan on hurting anybody,' I assured him.  "We're just talking and such... nothing bad."  I hoped he believed me.  "Trust me.  I'm in no shape to even start anything... I'm sick."
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:38 am

That was true.  "But just because you're sick doens't mean you can't be happy," I said, automatically defending him from himself.  It was something I always seemed to do.  I was not entirely sure why I did things like that, though.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:17 am

I laughed at what Ben said.  It was the same thing everyone told me.  "Ben, if I had a sickle for every time I heard that these days," I said, shaking my head.  "And, not that it matters to you, I am happy -- I finally have custody of my daughter so that's always an amazing thing.  Another reason why I'm not doing anything major with Serenity.  She's only sixteen.  She doesn't need any responsibility like that."
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

I smiled, glad that he was so lighthearted about things.  I could see this turning into a good friendship.  I nodded as he spoke.  I had not realized that he had a daughter.  At least he was being smart about this -- which is to be expected because of him being a father, I guess.  "Well, yeah, I guess there's that," I said, chuckling slightly.  "You know... there's kind of an alternative reason for me wanting to talk to you."  I may as well be up front and honest with Graham about me wanting to make sure he did not mess up my chances with Tori.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:00 pm

I cocked an eyebrow with curiosity.  "Really?  What's that?" I inquired, wondering why on earth he was wanting to speak to me.  We barely knew each other -- hell, the only poeple I really knew were the Weasleys, though.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:44 pm

I cleared my throat, realize how awkward this was going to get.  "Well, erm, I was just curious how you got Ren to be interested in an older guy," I started out slowly, trying to find the way I wanted to say everything.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:09 pm

I chuckled at Ben, having not expected that at all.  "Wait, pardon?" I questioned, not entirely sure what he was going on about.  I mean, there was no way to get a Weasley to like you if she did not.  End of discussion.  He should know that; Ben grew up with everyone.  He was an honorary Weasley after all.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 pm

I sighed.  "Do I really need to repeat myself?" I asked.  This was embarrassing enough as it was.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

I shook my head.  "No... I'm just... you can't make them like an older guy, I guess," I said to him, trying to not have this be super awkward.  "And aren't you like their cousin?"
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 am

I sighed, knowing he was right.  I chuckled and shook my head at that.  "I was with my godparents growing up," I explained.  "We're not related at all.  And I mean at all."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next