Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE) Empty One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 am

I had a good idea what I wanted to wear on this date I had.  I wore a beautiful blue sundress with beige strappy sandles.  It was one of the last visits to Hogsmeade.  My date was already out of school and I told him I would meet at the village.  I waited for quite a long time, not wanting to admit he stood me up.  Finally I got discouraged and upset, so I left.  I was one of those rare girls to cry over a bad date -- or in this instance, a date that did not happen.  I started to walk back to the castle.  I did not really want to finisht he rest of the trip.

Last edited by Daphne Turner on Mon May 05, 2014 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

Post  Rory Pettigrew Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 am

I was walking around with Stan this afternoon.  "Hey... looks like your lady is having a rough day," I said, noticing Daphne.  She looked pissed, which meant something did not go her way.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:02 am

I wondered what was wrong.  "First, she's not my lady.  Second, how bad?" I questioned.  I wanted to make sure that it would be safe to even approach Daphne.  If she was haaving a bad day one had to know what stage she was in on whether one may be able to help.  I was one of the few who could approach her no matter waht, though.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:06 am

I rolled my eyes.  They were always in denial.  "Stan, I rolled my eyes," I informed him.  "And I'd say she's a hurricane... well past a tropical storm."  I enjoyed using the storm warnings from back when I was growing up in the States.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 am

I furrowed my brow.  "Which category?" I asked him. I got used to his analogies to things more common to hear about in the United States.  I just wanted to know what I was walking into because I already knew I was going to see what was wrong.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 am

I looked back towards Daphne who was quickly distancing herself from us.  "Category two or three I'd say.  But she's quickly moving out of our radar.  She's at a straight twelve o'clock.  Go get caught in the storm," I informed him, speaking quickly.  I clapped my friend on the shoulder and pushed him onward.  I knew better than to be within a couple feet of Daphne when she was like this.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:13 am

I thanked my friend and headed in the direction where Rory told me Daphne was.  I listened acutely for the sound of Daphne's feet.  With being blind, my other senses heightened.  I could smell her lavender shampoo mixed with her vanilla perfume... the scent that made me weak in the knees, to be honest.  I knew I was walking in step with her.  "Hey," I said softly, my arm brushing hers ever so slightly so I knew I would not run into anything; Daphne would not let that happen even if she was angry with me.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 am

I felt Constantine before hearing his greeting.  Of course he would see me like this and want to talk to me about this.  Okay, I was sure that Rory or Ian pointed me out to him as me being upset since he was blind, but still.  I pushed my hair behind my ear and moved against him so he would not trip over a boulder in the pathway.  Just walking with him calmed me down.  "How was your trip to Hogsmeade?  Why ar eyou cutting your day short?" I asked him.  I hated that he would cut it short because o fme.  I did not want someone to help me right now... especially Stan.  I did not want to hurt him.  We really had an odd relationship with each other.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 am

I was grateful that Daphne moved me out of the way of soe sort of hazard.  I shrugged to her question.  "Nothing special... I figured there was no reason to stay when I've been here so many times."  I knew that my answer would not be sufficient, but I did not want to automatically say it was because of her.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 am

I rolled my eyes, but did nto tell Stan.  He would be able to tell by my tone.  "I doubt that was the only reason, Constantine," I said back him.  I saw a smirk playing at his lips, it made me let out a small laugh.  "Ha!  I knew it!  You're leaving early because you saw your chance to save a damsel in distress," I expanded confidently.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 am

It was nice to hear her laugh.  "I didn't know you were in distress," I replied.  I knew ther ewas something wrong, but I knew better than to pressure her into telling me.  She would share when she was ready.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 am

I knew he was just being a smart aleck by saying that.  "Well... maybe I am," I countered, fiddling with the bracelet on my wrist.  Our arms continued to brush together slightly, sending goosebumps up my arm.  I hated how easily it was for Constantine to make me in a much better mood and to actually make me feel giddy and special.  It was ridiculous.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:21 am

I had to tread carefully now if I wanted her to open up to me.  I did not have the advantage of seeing her facial expressions, but the tone of her voice... and I could easily just sense and even sort of smell different things when it came to emotions.  "Are you?" I inquired.  I stopped when she did.  I could hear her breathing change ever so slightly... almost as if she were about to cry.  I reached out and put a hand on her shoulder.  I knew it was her shoulder and not any other part of her anatomy due to knowing where our arms had been touching.  "Daphne... what's wrong?" I asked, getting closer to her.  I wished I could tell if she had tears in her eyes or not.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 am

Constantine was so sweet.  I wanted to be strong, but his concern written on his face and in his voice.. it made me let my guard down.  I was surprised by how close he was to me.  "I was stood up... my date never showed," I said quietly.  I could nto believe that I was close to breaking down.  I was being so stupid right now.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:23 am

I knew I heard tears in her voice.  I wrapped my arms around her an dfelt my heart flutter when she put her arms around me and her head on my chest.  I kissed hte top of her head as I held her.  "Who was the moron who would do something like that?" I asked, thinking I could easily be someone up.  I would do anything for Daphne.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next