Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993

+2
Molly Weasley
Bill Weasley
6 posters

Go down

The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993 Empty The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 am

I was in the Three Broomsticks with Mum, Dad, Charlie, and Annette waiting for the rest of the siblings to show up.  I could tell that Annette was a little nervous about telling the kids.  They would probably be worse than Mum and Dad to be quite honest.  But I hoped they would all behave no matter what they thought about it for my sake and for Annette's.  Of course, thi was the first time they were meeting her as well.  We definitely could have planned all of this out better... that is, if we were lanning on having a baby.  I looked up at the clock and noticed it was close to the time that they all shoudl be arriving.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993

Post  Molly Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:56 am

I put a hand on bill's shoulder and smiled at him.  "Honey, you're making such a fuss!  Everyone will be ecstatic to have a little nephew!" I said, smiling at him and Annette.  there was no use in fretting about it.  If they were not happy about it, then I was going to make them happy about it.  They would all just have to behave themselves.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part Three) -- February 1993

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 am

I did have to agree with Mum. I nodded at Bill and looked up when I saw the first flash of red hair. It was Ron. I stood up and gave him a big hug. "Hey! I swear you've grown another foot since I saw you last," I teased, ruffling his hair the way he hated me to do. But I was the big brother, it's what I do.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 pm

As much as I hated when he did that to me, there was no way I could be mad at him.  I shook my head and gave the rest of the family hugs and politely shook the hand of Bill's girlfriend, Annette.  I sat down and wondered how all of us were going to squeeze at this table.  "I'm guessing we're going to have to wait until everyone else shows up before I get to find out what this is all about," I said to the group.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:04 pm

I was with Fred and Ginny as we made our way to the three broomsticks.  I saw Ron part from Harry and Hermione and figured that we were probably the last one sthere.  I held the door open for my two siblings and saw all the feiry red hair and grinned.  Mum did not say that CHarlie would be there, too!  I gave my older brothers hugs along with my parents and sat down.  "I feel like we're overtaking the shop," I joked around, seeing that we really were taing up a lot of room.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 pm

I walked into the pub pretty much right behind the twins and Ginny.  They either did not see me or refused to be polite to hhold the door open for me.  The lack of respect made me roll my eyes.  I went over to the table and saw everyone.  I gave hugs to my parents and older brothers.  I could only imagine what would make the Headmaster bend the rules so Ginny could come to Hogsmeade early to visit with the entire family.  I knew it had to be big news of some kind... hopefully good news.  "I happy to see everyone," I said genuinely.  It had been a little while since I had seen Bill and CHarlie; they had not been at Christmas this past year.  Had they been, it might not have been so disastrous for me to be there.  Bill was the only one I got along with really.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down