Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD Empty You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD

Post  Max Taylor Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:02 pm

I needed to just stop freaking out about this and talk to her about my feelings.  We hung out a few times and I knew that I really wanted to have her be something more than just friends.  And now it was time to find her and ask her to go on a date with me.  How hard would that really be, right?  Apparently nerve racking.  I definitely did not take after my dad on this aspect.  I saw her reading a book in the courtyard and walked up to her.  "Hey... can I interrupt for a bit?" I asked her, wondering if that was the wisest of ideas.
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD Empty Re: You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD

Post  Ellie Cattermole Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 pm

I jumped slightly, not having expected to be interrupted. I looked up and saw that it was Max and smiled, trying not to blush.  I had a crush on him for a little while now... so it was a hard thing to do.  "Of course," I said, trying not to sound too eager for him to talk to me.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD Empty Re: You're luminous with a delicate grace -- Spring TBD

Post  Max Taylor Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:12 am

I sat down next to her and smiled.  "I was expecting you to possibly yell at me for interrupting you," I said to her honestly.  "Is that a good book?" I had to work up the courage to actually go through with this now that I was looking into her beautiful blue eyes.
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:12 am

I laughed at Max and shook my head.  "I'm not that mean," I said, setting my book in my lap after marking the page.  "And it is really interesting... a book from my Muggle side.  The author is Agatha Christie.  Mystery books," I rambled.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "I've never heard of that.  Maybe I'll have to borrow it sometime," I suggested, thinking how I enjoyed broadening my mind to different things.  And really, when it came to ellie, I would love to have something more to talk about.
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:58 am

I smiled at him and nodded.  "So long as I got it back," I said to him.  "This is one of my all time favorite books.  And Then There Were None is the best Agatha Christie books, too..." I felt myself going a little red for some reason.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 am

I wonered why she was getting a little red.  Did I make her nervous or something?  I liked to think so.  It made me feel better, anyways.  "I'll make sure you'd get it back," I assured her.  "I'm good about that kind of stuff."
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 pm

I chuckled slightly. "That's good to hear," I replied easily.  I looked over at him and his blue eyes were stunning.  "So... erm... was there a real reason you came over here?" I questioned, my voice sounding breathless.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:00 pm

I could not believe that she was that blatant about this.  I was glad, though, because I was not sure if I would end up getting into it if she had not.  I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled.  "Well, yeah, of course there was a reason," I said to her simply.  "The last Hogsmeade visit is coming up here soon... do you have any plans on going?"
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:40 am

I felt myself blush slightly.  Was he really asking me on a date?  I cleared my throat slightly, smiling.  "Erm... well, I was going to go.  But I didn't have any specific plans," I answered him, trying to give him an opening to ask me completely on a date.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 am

Well, that was good for me, anyways.  I took antoher deep breath.  "Well... would you like... erm.. to go with me?" I asked.  There was a reason I was not in Gryffindor.
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 am

I could not stop smiling, even with his stuttering.  I was really happy to have someone interested in me like this.  "Oh, sure," I said to him easily, keeping things light.  I could not wait to run to Maisie and the girls about being asked on a date!  "That sounds lovely, Max."
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:36 pm

"Oh, you really will?" I said, trying to hide my surprise.  I knew I had failed when she started to laugh a little bit.  "Hey... I was not sure if you'd say yes... I'm really glad you did, though."
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 am

I started to laugh, but covered my mouth to keep it from getting out of hand.  I looked at him and smiled.  "Max, you really didn't need to worry... in case you haven't noticed, you're a catch," I informed him, putting myself out on a limb.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Taylor Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:25 pm

I blinked in surprise, looking at her, a smirk coming across my face.  I did not know how Dad could have been a bit of a player... perhaps that was why I was in Ravenclaw rather than Gryffindor.  "Well, I did notice... I just wasn't sure if you noticed," I said to her, taking after my dad in this.
Max Taylor
Max Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next