Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

+6
Meredith Lupin
Dean Black
Seth Weasley
Charlie Lupin
Emelyn Took
Alysha Lupin
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019? Empty If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:24 am

I stood in front of my mirror pulling my blonde hair into a low side ponytail as I looked to my reflection. There I stood in small black heels, with a black dress that went down to my knees. I dusted myself off as I couldn't believe we were actually here for my dad's funeral. Tears clouded my vision as I put on my necklace as I looked back and put the finishing touches on myself. I knew there was no point in wearing make up. It would come off anyway, shaking my head a bit as I pulled open my door and walked downstairs waiting for everyone. I just knew I would need Josh here to actually get through today and not kill Meredith.

I had a new fond hatred of her and it made me physically sick to know that it was her fault he was gone. I got to the living room where I knew Josh would show up shortly as would Seth unfortunately for the bitch that was still sobbing upstairs. I walked over to the couch and sat down.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019? Empty Re: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Emelyn Took Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

Waking up in our room as I looked to my side. The empty side that should have had my smiling husband, it didn't have him smiling back. Tears welling in my eyes as I didn't want to get up to get ready to say goodbye to him. I called one of the men in my life that knew how much I was hurting. He was there when it happened. I wish I was there for him. I sighed as I knew I would need him a lot sooner than I had anticipated, I walked over to the desk as I pulled parchment and ink out and quickly scribbled a letter to Dean.

Hi Dean....when you guys are ready could you all come here please?...then we can get going to the home....I don't know how we are going to make it today...I appreciate all your help......really I do...Thank you, Emmy

I tied it to Bandits leg as he flew off to the Haven. I sat watching as he flew out of view. Tears clouding my vision as I went to the closet as I went to get my dress. I took a deep breath as I pulled out my black mid length of my shin dress out of the closet.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019? Empty Re: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Charlie Lupin Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 am

I woke up and stretched looking to the window. I had not really known what to do. I know that Trinity was coming with me. I needed her support, I feel like an idiot and yet it is tearing me apart. Which is understandable being my dad. It just feels like there is a hole in my heart and yet it was because of our older sister. This was her fault and her dealings with the new Dark lord. I don't think she has a right to be upset. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be in this mess. Sitting up as I looked over to my suit. I didn't want this day to come to actually have to say goodbye to my dad.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 am

I had stayed at the Lupin house the night before we would be saying goodbye to Charlie's father. It had taken a bit to convince my dad but he was understanding, eventually. I slept on the couch, for whatever sleeping I did manage, and awoke when I heard someone come downstairs. I didn't really want it face anyone right now, I could only imagine how everyone else in this house felt. I closed my eyes as I pretended to still be asleep. I knew Charlie would need me to help him get through today. I just hoped I could help him.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 pm

I wanted to get to Mere as soon as I could.  I had quickly dressed in a simple black suit with my skinny tie.  I knocked on the front door, wanting to be polite still.  I knew that Meredith would be upstairs in her room getting ready and probably going to be avoiding her family as much as possible.  I ran a hand through my hair and waited.  I had wanted to stay with Mere, but was not entirely sure if that would have been appropriate.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm

I had finished getting ready and made my way down the stairs, walking passed mum and dads room. The door was still closed as I sighed,this is going to be a hard day. Trinity had stayed over to avoid having to get here early. I walked down the stairs as I heard someone knocking on the door. I figured it may have been one of the family but they would just walk in. Adjusting my tie as I walked to the door, opening it to see Seth. I pulled the door open," she's upstairs still I think." I told him as I took a step back to allow him to come in. I gave him a nod as I turned and headed to wake trinity up. I could see she was pretending to be asleep because ally is sitting in the room. Walking over I leaned down," Trin...wake up now. She wont bite." I finished with an attempt of a joke.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:42 am

I gave a small smile as Charlie came down and got the door. When Seth walked in I gave him a nod, I didn't want to get into another fight with Meredith. I was still feeling sick to my stomach that it was her to begin with that made dad lose his life for hers. I looked out the window in hopes to see josh coming to the door. I looked over to where Trinity was sleeping and Charlie woke her up. I got up and left the room to wait for Josh in the den giving them some privacy my brother may want.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:49 am

Emelyn Took wrote:Waking up in our room as I looked to my side. The empty side that should have had my smiling husband, it didn't have him smiling back. Tears welling in my eyes as I didn't want to get up to get ready to say goodbye to him. I called one of the men in my life that knew how much I was hurting. He was there when it happened. I wish I was there for him. I sighed as I knew I would need him a lot sooner than I had anticipated, I walked over to the desk as I pulled parchment and ink out and quickly scribbled a letter to Dean.

Hi Dean....when you guys are ready could you all come here please?...then we can get going to the home....I don't know how we are going to make it today...I appreciate all your help......really I do...Thank you, Emmy

I tied it to Bandits leg as he flew off to the Haven. I sat watching as he flew out of view. Tears clouding my vision as I went to the closet as I went to get my dress. I took a deep breath as I pulled out my black mid length of my shin dress out of the closet.

I told my kids to come when they were ready, knowing that they would be there for each other.  I was worried about Ryan the most, but I knew that Dona and Stan would take care of him.  I was wearing one of my favorite black suits with a brighter tie; it was something that Will would have done.  Going to something like this with style and dignity.  A slight smile flickered on my face as I disappeared and reappeared at the house. 

I was upstairs and knocked on the master bedroom door.  "Emmy," I said, my voice calm and soothing.  I was internalizing everything like I always did.  I would be there for his family the way he would want me to be -- the way I would have wanted him to be had something ever happened to myself.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 am

I was in my room hearing my step mother crying. Then Uncle Dean showed up and the one person I needed to show up. Finally arrived, Seth I heard him coming up the stairs as I unlocked my door as I wiped my eyes. This entire thing is because of me and there is nothing I can do about it. He didn't have to take my place. I was wearing black flowing pants, with a black button up blouse.
Meredith Lupin
Meredith Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:56 pm

I nodded at Charlie and Ally both, wanting to console them, but knowing that Meredith needed me the most right now.  I went up towards her room and saw that she had the door open.  I saw her tear streaked face and pulled her into my arms, hugging her tightly to me.  This was never easy and I could not believe how much loss the Lupin family has had the past few years.  I was not sure if any of them could take any more of this.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:45 pm

I finally got to the Lupin household and just walked in, not really caring.  All I wanted to do was find Ally and be with her to help her through everything the best that I could.  She needed me.  I found her quickly and went up to her.  "Come here," I said to her softly, holding my arms open for her.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 pm

I left the den as Josh came in. I pulled him tightly to me, " I don't know....how I'm going to ..do this." I finished sobbing into his chest. I wanted to make Meredith hurt for doing this. It's her fault and I don't know about going to forgive her for her mistake.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm

I squeezed Alysha closer to me.  "You have me... I'll make sure you're okay," I said, my voice cracking with emotion.  As much as Will intimidated me, he was a great guy... and Ally loved him so much.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Charlie Lupin wrote:I had finished getting ready and made my way down the stairs, walking passed mum and dads room. The door was still closed as I sighed,this is going to be a hard day. Trinity had stayed over to avoid having to get here early. I walked down the stairs as I heard someone knocking on the door. I figured it may have been one of the family but they would just walk in. Adjusting my tie as I walked to the door, opening it to see Seth. I pulled the door open," she's upstairs still I think." I told him as I took a step back to allow him to come in. I gave him a nod as I turned and headed to wake trinity up. I could see she was pretending to be asleep because ally is sitting in the room. Walking over I leaned down," Trin...wake up now. She wont bite." I finished with an attempt of a joke.

I opened my eyes as I gave a small laugh and forced a smile at Charlie. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him. "Are you okay?" I asked. I pulled away and shook my head. "That was a stupid question, of course your not okay." I answered for him. "Is there anything I can do for you?" I wanted to make sure he knew I would always be here for him.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:38 pm

I wanted to collapse from holding myself up. I knew Josh would catch me and than maybe I would wake up and my dad would still be around with us. I wanted to hurt her more, I needed to hurt her more. " I pulled him tightly into me as the tears fell freely.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next