Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To my mother and father:  Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007 Empty To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed May 20, 2015 4:50 am

It was shortly after my tenth birthday and I was kind of bummed.  I mean, I got everything I wanted and stuff... Uncle Charlie and Uncle Bill got me my own broomstick to start practicing on -- and it was a big kid broomstick.  And I got lots of other stuff, too.  I sat on the porch with the broom on my lap.  I wanted to fly, but I was worried.  Would I really be able to do this?  My parents could... but I had no idea if I could live up to what they would want me to be.  I had a year before I started at Hogwarts... I just wished I could talk to them.  I always got saddened around this time and in the winter.  I wish I was normal and had normal parents.  I loved Aunt Penny and Uncle Percy... but they were not my real parents.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

To my mother and father:  Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007 Empty Re: To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:15 am

I was working on preparing dinner while Parker was reading and Ben was outside.  I looked out the window and saw Benjamin sitting on the step by himself with the broom on his lap.  I looked up at the clock and saw that it was close to the time Percy would be getting home.  "Parker," I called out, sticking my head around the corner where I saw my son.  "Why don't you go play with Ben?" 

I wanted to get supper going and then I would speak to Ben - or have Percy do it.  I had a feeling this had to deal with Oliver and Katie... it seemed about that time of the year.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

To my mother and father:  Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007 Empty Re: To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

Post  Percy Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:44 am

I was headed home from work and then ended up stopping and getting some flowers for Penny.  I liked to do that every now and again.  I got home and smiled at the boys on the front porch and walked past the two of them.  I went into the kitchen and grinned at Penny when I walked in.  "Hello, love," I said to her, kissing her cheek.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:40 am

I looked up at Parker when he came otu with me and then again at Uncle Percy when he walked by.  "Did your mum send you out here?  Because you can go back in and read... it's no big deal," I said to my best mate.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:17 am

I grinned at my husband when he walked through the door, giving him a kiss.  "Oh, thank you!" I said to him, taking the flowers and putting them into water. " Did you see the boys out there when you came in?"  I just wanted to make sure they did nto wander off.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 am

I listened to my mum and marked my book and went out to talk with my brother.  I plopped down next to Benjamin and smirked.  "So... your broom, eh?" I said, ignoring his comment.  I did not want him to realize how much Mum made me do things to make sure he was okay.  I mean, I would have done them anyways because he was like my brother, but still.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:02 am

I smiled at Penny adn looked into the pot that she was making and checked out what was for supper.  "Yeah, they both were on the porch.  Is Ben acting the same as yesterday?" I questioned, pouring myself some pumpkin juice.  We always knew how melancholy after his birthay he got; he was just depressed his parents were not there to celebrate.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 pm

I looked over at Parker and gave him a smile.  "Yeah, it's pretty cool," I said.  "I am going to have a lot of fun riding it and stuff..."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 am

I sighed and nodded.  "Yes," I replied.  "I know these times are so hard on him.  Parker is trying his best, but you may have to talk to him, Perce.  Maybe we should have Bill and Charlie come over for a bit to talk about Ollie with him?  And the twins to talk more about Katie?"  Percy could talk a lot about Oliver, but I knew that Ben wanted to hear Quidditch stories and percy could not really provide those.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:14 pm

"Do you think you'll be able to give it a go here soon?  Or are you going to wait?" I asked Ben, looking at his broomstick slightly warily.  "I bet that neighbor kid would love it."
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:11 pm

I nodded.  "I know," I agreed.  "He loves hearing stories of Katie and Oliver.  And, pardon me, I helped Oliver practice Quidditch."  There were many nights I would throw the quaffle at him in the goal posts.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:08 pm

I looked at Parker, knowing that he was having a hard time getting excited about my new broomstick; Quidditch was not his biggest interest.  My thoughts brightened slightly when he brought up Declan.  "Oh, yeah, our neighbor loves this stuff," I agreed.  "Maybe I can have your mum and dad see if he can come over and we can all give it a go?"
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:54 am

I laughed at my husband.  "Ah, but you weren't very good at it, were you?" I teased, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

I nodded at Ben.  "Oh yea, I'm sure they'll be okay with Declan coming over for a night or something like that," I agreed with my mate.  It was better than me having a go on the broomstick.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:50 pm

I sighed and shook my head at Penny.  "Brutally honest, aren't you?" I inquired playfully.  I smiled at her.  "I'll go out there and talk to Benjamin once Parker gives up and comes in."
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next