If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. --- 2019?

Post  Dean Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am

I held onto Emelyn and smoothed her hair as she sighed, rubbing her back slightly the way I had done to soothe any female who cried in my arms.  I gave her a light kiss on her head, knowing that no words would even begin to fill the hole that was in her heart; when I lost Addison -- and I meant far before she died -- there was nothing that would fill that void.  I had just gotten more involved in trying to get myself able to walk again.  That was how Addie and I separated... and then she died.  We had been getting to that point of being mates again, but she was taken.  There was nothing I could have done about it.

And it happened again.  With a man that I considered a brother.  I squeezed Emelyn a little tighter, but swallowed my pain.
Dean Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Alysha Lupin wrote:I nodded, " Yeah, it makes sense...." I told him, well agreeing. " I understand...and thank you..." I said with an attempted smile. " I'm not sure when that will be.." I said as I made teas, putting mine down. Letting out a breath I did not know what the heck to do with myself. " We should go....I know we said to wait but let's go...." I said as I dreaded going there to  say goodbye.
I would do whatever she wanted me to do.  "Okay," I said to her gently.  I knew that it would be hard with Ally; she was always so close to her dad.  what was this going to do?
Joshua Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 am

I nodded as Josh agreed with me. " Let's go..." I said noticing my brother and Trinity were gone. " I need to get out of here before Meredith and Seth leave." I said to him as I led the way to the door. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. We headed to the home as I took a deep breath. I would hold it together as best I could. We entered the back of the home when at the front was my brother who was sobbing uncontrollably. I felt myself soften, " Charlie..." I said quietly as I walked up to the front as Trinity was comforting him. I looked back to Josh as I took a breath I had to be strong. I would not give in to Meredith's selfishness.
Alysha Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:01 pm

I stayed close to Ally, but I would pay attention to when I would take a step back.  I kept a hand at the small of Alysha's back as we walked.  When we approached the front, I took a silent, but deep breath.  I knew that this would be an interesting funeral and I hoped that the kids could remain calm for Mrs. Lupin's sake.  I did not want a scene to break out between Ally and Meredith.
Joshua Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:52 am

I nodded into his chest, " Sorry.." I mumbled to him quickly as I set off to finish getting ready. I never thought this day would come especially so soon. " I don't know how to handle this...." I said to Dean as I couldn't focus. " I know the kids have already gone....."
Emelyn Took

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I shook my head at Em and took a deep breath.  "You need not apologize for anything today," I assured her, squeezing her shoulders before she started to get around again.  I was not entirely sure how any of us were going to get through this loss.  I was beating myself up for not saving Will, but I saved Meredith.  And that was what he wanted. 

I took another deep breath.  "I think Mere might still be here," I said to Emelyn.  I had no idea how their relationship was anymore.
Dean Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meredith Lupin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I was so glad Seth was finally here. Maybe now I didn't have to feel all alone. Looking to him " why did he take my place..." I asked quietly I was trying to own up to my mistakes and yet I could never do that now. "He's with my mum now..." I said as I tried to finish getting ready. " ally and I aren't talking...." I said to him as I had no idea what to do.
Meredith Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Hearing my sister's voice, I started to force myself to calm down. I needed to, she didn't need to see me like this. I looked over to Josh as I nodded to him. I needed to just keep everything down mum would be here soon. I didn't want her to feel like she couldn't let go if she needs too. Taking short breaths as I was trying to gain some composure. " Sorry..." I mumbled as I stood up slowly.
Charlie Lupin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 pm

I put my hands on Meredith's shoulders.  "Babe... he wanted to protect you -- just like he wanted to protect all his kids," I said to her gently.  I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.  I had no idea what to tell her about Ally.  "You two just need space with what happened; you'll get past this and be okay."
Seth Weasley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum