Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

+2
George Weasley
Charlie Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 pm

I was shocked.  I let out a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "I'm sorry, Charlie," I said quietly.  That had to be a low blow for him.  It was horrible.  At least they still had options.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 pm

I nodded, thinking.  why would he get us all here together just to tell us that?  And just the guys?  then it hit me.  "Oh... Of course I'll help," I said simply.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:35 am

I was surprised that Bill jumped to what I was getting at.  I looked at my other brothers and figured that I may as well help with their confusion -- as they were kind of giving Bill an odd look.  "Okay, you all can say no, but Des and I talked and... well, it'll be weird if it's just some random person to do this.  I still want -- we both do -- our baby to be a Weasley..." I trailed off, feeling slightly awkward.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:10 am

I stood there, thinking.  Well, this was interesting to say the least.  Of course I could step up for my brother -- Bill already was.  "Charlie, whatever you need... that's what we're here for -- to help," I said, nodding, looking at my other brothers.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:52 pm

I bit my lip slightly and looked at Charlie.  "Yeah, what George said," I replied slowly.  there was no way any of us would leave him hanging -- even though this was something completely awkward and weird to be requesting.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:02 am

I could not believe what Charlie was asking us.  I mean, it made sense... it was not as if there was a low supply of Weasleys... but did I want this responsibility?  "I mean, I'd love ot help, CHarlie... but there are some things that seem like it would be complicated.  What are the rest of hte details?"  I hoped that the others would not get angry with me for having this much doubt.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:29 am

I put an arm around our youngest brother's shoulders.  He was nineteen -- barely out of school it seemed.  No wonder he wanted to get more details; I did not blame him.  I was just letting him know that I did not judge him for being slightly hesitant.  "What was your plan, Charlie?" I questioned, prompting my brother casually.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 am

I took a deep breath to continue with the plan.  "What would happen is this:  whoever wanted to help, would supply... what was needed," I said, feeling extremely awkward about all of this.  "But no one would know who's would actually fulfill the job.  I mean, we're all so similar that there won't be any obvious traits that would give it away, either.  If you don't feel comfortable with that, then that's okay.  I know this is a lot ot ask of you guys," I said to them all.  "But the donor would have no responsibility except for donating..."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 am

It seemed as though Charlie had this all figured out.  I nodded at him.  "Count me in, mate," I said to him, clapping him on the shoulder.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:57 pm

I nodded in agreement.  "That makes sense," I said, thinking of the details.  "I can help you and Desi."  There was no question about that.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:37 pm

I was glad that Bill came to support me, because this was an interesting situation.  But then again, if we would have no idea who was the father... I nodded at Charlie.  "Alright... I can help you two," I said.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 am

I nodded, " I am in too...." I said, hoping they would get what they were hoping for. They wanted to be parents really bad. I mean, who better to have a chance at a family of his own.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 am

I was relieved that everyone was going to be helping Charlie.  "So... erm... what's the time frame?" I questioned, thinking that this was turning into something that none of us really wanted to discuss, but it was necessary to do what Charlie asked of us.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:35 am

I could not believe that they were all so willing to do this for me and Desi.  I mean, yeah we were all super close and would do anything for each other, but this was above and beyond what brotherly duty called for.  I smiled at them all, refraining my emotions taking over me.  I cleared my throat.  "Well... really as soon as possible.  They will take the samples and store them properly until Des's body does the whole ovulation cycle-thing," I explained, trying to keep this as less awkward as possible.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2