Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

+2
George Weasley
Charlie Weasley
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999 Empty Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:31 pm

I could not believe what was going on.  I had called a family meeting of just the brothers.  I needed to speak to them... I had a favor so strong to ask of them, but I knew that we would band together somehow.  I took a deep breath when I heard everyone start coming to where I waited.  I was sure that there was no way for me to get through this without them.  I had come home from Romania and I hoped that perhaps the others would make my few days here well worth it -- no matter their decision.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999 Empty Re: Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

I had gotten Charlie's owl to meet at the Burrow and, naturally, I would go.  I gave my girls a kiss and stepped into the fireplace.  A moment later, I was brushign myself off in the living room of my childhood home.  I grinned and saw Charlie sitting there.  "Hello mate," I said, giving my brother a big hug.  I was excited whenever Chalrie was able to come home from Romania.  "What's up, Charlie?"  I figured he would not tell me until everyone got there.  Unless I was the only one?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999 Empty Re: Family is like music; some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song -- Summer 1999

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Seth was with his nan -- Mum -- and I went to where I heard voices.  I smiled when I saw that Charlie was chatting with George.  "Hey boys," I said, announcing my presence.  I gave hugs to both of them and had the same expectant look on my face as George did.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:50 pm

I said bye to Jada and the boys as I headed back home to find out what Charlie wanted. Of course we would all be there. It sort of sounded like he didn't believe we would help. Silly Charlie. I had arrived home as I looked around for the others as I listened for voices. " Hey brothers...." I said as I looked around the room. "What's up?"
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:36 pm

I was worried about being late and rushed into the Burrow.  I had been caught out in the yard by Seth watering the garden which meant that he got me soaked.  I shook my wet red hair out of my eyes and walked into the living room where I heard everyone chatting.  "I'm not late, am I?  Bill... your son... I'm gonna get him," I said, laughing.  I thought it was entertaining that Bill came in for a hug but avoided me like I carried the plague or something.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:58 pm

I had used the Flew network to get to the Burrow from the Ministry.  I stepped out of the fireplace and nearly walked right into the back of my eldest brother, Bill.  "Oh, sorry, sorry," I said quickly.  I did not want to be the last one, but it appeared that I was.  "So, Charlie, what is it that is going on?"
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:30 pm

I laughed at what Ron said, being pushed forward slightly and turning around. I saw Percy and moved out of his way, helping to brush him off.  "Alright... now we're all here.  Seriously, Charlie, what is the issue?" I inquired.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:44 pm

I could not believe that I had all five of my brothers there for me.  I was entirely grateful for this, though after I told them what was going on, I was not sure if they would be willing to help me or not.  What I was asking was unorthodox to say the least.  "Hey... alright, well, you all know how Des and I are trying to have a baby, right?" I asked, not entirely sure what all they knew about the entire situation.  But I was ready to answer all of their questions when it came down to it.  I just needed to get them to understand everything before I asked them what I needed to ask them.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:58 am

I nodded at Charlie.  "Yeah, aren't you two having some difficulties or something...?" I asked, looking around the group to make sure that I had that right.  I was sure that I did; Mum hardly got things wrong.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 am

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "You two hit more complications, mate?" I asked, feeling really bad for them.  I mean, Desi and Charlie were so happy with each other that I expected them to just be able to get pregnant and whatnot.  It was horrible what they were going through to try to get pregnant.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 am

Having been corresponding with Charlie as often as I do, I knew they each had gone to get tested to make sure they were able to even conceive.  "You got the results back, then?" I asked, trying to read Charlie.  I looked around the room and I could tell that the others did not know that part.  I felt bad for Charlie when we all started to speak at one time, though.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm

I stayed quiet as Charlie spoke and got bombarded with questions.  I could handle this thus far.  I looked at my older brother with concern and waited for him to continue.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 pm

I kept myself quiet which was weird enough. Everyone was saying complications, I figured I would let Charlie actually say some words. I nodded as I gave a little emphasis to continue.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:13 am

I should have expected questions to be thrown at me.  I held up my hand to stem the flow of them.  I sighed, figuring to start at the beginning and then answer Bill's question.  I was not entirely sure what all my other brothers knew.  "Alright, yeah, we're having difficulties.  They found out what the problem was," I explained.  "I am apparently sterile."  This was the first time I really said it out loud.  It almost made me feel inadequate.  "Des and I have been talking about our options... and instead of adopting or using a surrogate, we're going to use a donor so Desi can still carry the baby."  I paused, not entirely sure how to go about asking them.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:27 am

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it.  So... he was sterile?  I could not believe it.  I ran a hand through my red hair, staring at my brother.  What was his next step then?  Find a donor?
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next