Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I crash and I break down -- December 1976

Go down

I crash and I break down -- December 1976 Empty I crash and I break down -- December 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 am

I could not believe it; Jeremy just broke up with me.  Right before the holidays... before the dance that was going to happen in February.. it was horrible.  I had stayed perfectly composed while we had talked.  What sucked was that we were in the same year, so we had classes together and everything.  It would be horrible.  I would stay composed.  I could not even skive off of classes because then he would know that he had that much of an affect on me.  So what did I do?  I skipped lunch -- people did that sometimes.  I went to find an empty classroom and I opened the door, leaning against it for a moment before realizing that the classroom was not empty.  Of course it was not; I clearly interrupted something and saw Sirius look like a deer in the headlights and some skank in his arms giving me a death stare.  I really wished that the few tears on my face had not fallen already the instant I closed the door.  I quickly wiped them away and said, "Oh, sorry."  I turned on my heel and ran out of the room as fast as I could.  I did not want to have to deal with that, either.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down