Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE) Empty Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:09 am

I had to tell Ember that I had been with Regulus Black.  She would totally freak bout all of it... she would be as excited as I was about all of this.  I met her on the grounds like we normally did -- neutral ground for each of us.  I gave her a hug and was grinning at her.

Last edited by October Monroe Bane on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE) Empty Re: Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:13 am

I smiled and hugged my friend.  "Why are you so happy?" I asked her, locking arms as we went for a walk around the grounds.  I had a feeling it had to do with a boy.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE) Empty Re: Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 am

I was just so excited.  "Well, I kissed a boy" I said, purposely being evasive about it.  I wanted her to guess.  I was not sure if she would or not.  This was just too exciting.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:20 am

I squealed and got super excited for my best friend.  "October!  You need to tell me who!" I said excitedly.  She had to spill all the details.  She could not be leaving me hanging like this.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am

I laughed, loving her reaction.  This was what I enjoyed about having Ember as my friend.  "Have any guesses?" I questioned, hoping she would.  I wondered who she would say.  I could not help but be curious.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 am

Of course Tobi would make me guess!  I sighed and shook my head.  "I am not digging myself that hole, Tobi," I informed my best friend.  I had issues with digging myself a grave... and this was surely a way to do that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 am

I rolled my eyes at Ember.  "You are no fun!  What if I won't tell you unless you guess?" I teased.  I was sure Ems would get upset with me if I kept talking like that.  I wasjust in sucha  great mood... I did not mind being a bit of a pain.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 am

Oh, she was such a pain!  "Tobi, just tell me," I said, crossing my arms.  She was going to tell me. There was no way I would let her do otherwise now that she brought it up.  She was just being dramatic.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 am

I laughed.  "You are so cute when you get angry," I said, nudging her playfully.  I glanced around to make sure no one was listening.  I decided that I would finally spill.  "Alright... I snogged Regulus Black."  I waited for her to be shocked.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 am

I stopped walking and looked at my friend.  "You're kidding me?" I said.  Regulus was definitely cute like his older brother, but from what I have heard (second hand from James or by eavesdropping) REgulus was not a very good person by any means.  "Tobi!  Why did you do that?" I asked her.  I wanted to be happy for her, but I did not like him at all.  He seemed horrible.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:41 am

Wow... either she was upset I kissed her crush's brother or she hated him.  "Ember, he's actually sweet.  He's not as bad as his cousins," I defended.  I really did not want to argue about hwo was going to be with me in any type of relationship.  She had no right to judge me... after all, I helped hide a relationship she had with one of her brother's best friends while still crushing on Sirius.  I knew they had figured all of that out, but I had no judged her one bit.  Ember had deserved to try to be happy without dwelling on Sirius... and she was happy when she was with Remus, it just did not work out.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:43 am

I could see Tobi start to get defensive.  "October, I'm excited that you got to snog a Black brother," I said.  "I Just think you deserve better."  Why was it difficult for her to hear what I was saying?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "So do you.  At least Reg isn't a self proclaimed man whore,"I pointed out.  I had a smile on my face when I said it, though.  I did not want to argue.  "All men have flaws and great aspects.   We all decide to look at the good rather than the bad aspects."  It was true and Ember knew it.  That's why she was in love with Sirius.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 am

I sighed and could not believe that Tobi would put that in my face.  But she was right.  I smiled at her.  "Okay... so how was it?" I questioned.  I wanted to believe that the Blacks were excellent kissers.  I really wanted all the details.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

I grinned.  This is what had been looking for when it came down to me telling Ember.  "It was amazing.  So much better than any other guy I've dated so far!" I said, resisting the urge to squeal excitedly.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next