Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Budding Friendship?  Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976 Empty Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

Post  Michael Bane Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 am

I couldn't believe this project we were working on. It was stupid, but me being a Ravenclaw, there was no way I was going to back down from it at all. I looked around the library for a distraction (event hough I shouldn't have been doign that) and found one: Ember Potter. I only knew who she was because of her brother, but she seemed nice enough in the classes I had with her. She seemed to be working on the same thing as I was. I stood up and walked over. "Hey, need some help?" I offered lightly, holding my charms book lightly in my hands, preparing to si tdown. I saw that she was just doodling on her paper, though, two names... Remus and Sirius. Wow... she really needs a life, I thought.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Budding Friendship?  Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976 Empty Re: Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

His voice made me blotch up the dot above the I in Sirius' name. "Oh... hi!" I said, quickly hiding what I was doing. "What? I don't need... oh, you mean with Charms," I said, seeing his book. I actually looked to see who was talkgin to me and saw that it was Michael. "Erm, sure. I'd appreciate it really... it's kicking my arse."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Budding Friendship?  Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976 Empty Re: Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

Post  Michael Bane Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 am

I pretended I didn't see her doodles. "Of course I was talking about Charms... what else would I be ttalking about?" I asked, sitting down, a charming smile on my face to fit the chat.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 am

I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing... it was nothing important," I said, bending down to pick up my quill that I had dropped. "Anyways... this project. How sucky is it?" Antyhing to get off te other topic.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 am

I laughed and shrugged off the obvious diversion. "Meh... it sucks... but it's not too bad," Isaid, having to live up to my Ravenclaw name of being a brainiac.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:16 am

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please... I saw you struggling over it a minute ago," I told him. I wasn't that oblivious to the going ons around me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 am

I raised an eyebrow. "You were watching me?" I asked, grinning at her.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 am

I grinned at him.  "Yeah... and I also saw what kept distracting you, too," I pointed out to him.  I looked from him to the group of Slytherins at the other table -- which included my best girl, Tobi.  It was rather obvious that he fancied her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 am

I felt my cheeks redden slightly and shook my head.  "I have no idea what you mean," I said.  I really did nto want to talk about my crush wiht my crush's best friend.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:59 pm

His red cheeks made me grin even more and I shook my head skeptically.  "Uh-huh," I said, dipping my quill in some ink and started to write some more down for Charms.  "I could get her to talk to you, you know..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:08 pm

I shook my head.  "Oh, no, it's fine.  Really," I said nervously.  "Let's just work on some charms, hmm?  It's much more simple when we work in pairs."  I could read Ember's face slightly and shook my head.  "Just... don't.  It's quite alright."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:19 am

I sighed and worked on Charms with Micheal for a little bit.  I kept glancing over at tobi's table, though.  "Oh, look!  The other slytherins left... let's call her over here," I whispered quickly to Michael, hoping he would agree to it.  "she might need help, too..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:02 am

I swear, Ember had issues with listening.  I sighed.. I really would like to have a chance to talk and whatnot to Tobi.  "whatever you want, Ember," I said simply.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 am

I went to get up and Ember caught my eye.  I smiled and walked over to her and who I thought was Michael.  "Hey," I said, sitting down, making sure that my voice did not carry over to Madam Pince.  "What are you two working on?"
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:38 am

I barely had to motion for October to join us and she was sitting down.  I smiled.  "Oh, we're working on some Charms.  Care to join us?" I asked, keeping my voice down.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next