Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983 - Page 3 Empty Re: For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

Post  Jeremy Taylor Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 am

I nodded, trying to be understanding.  "Go steal him away," I teased.  I knew how family oriented Ember Potter was and that had not changed.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983 - Page 3 Empty Re: For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:19 am

He startled me into a grin.  "Oh, yeah, because kidnapping is always a brilliant idea," I said sarcastically, shaking my head.  "Hopefully he won't hate me forever for not being involved... hopefully he'll realize it was his aunt and uncle who kept any sign of magic away from him.  Including letters and such... because I'm trying.  I really am."  I felt my voice rise almost into a hysterical type of sound.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:23 am

I put a hand on Ember's shoulder, hoping that it was okay to do so.  "I am sure you're doing everything you can," I said to her.  "But you also have to think of your own two kids... Elena and Dean, they need you, too."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:45 pm

I sighed, smiling gently at Jeremy.  "I know, Jere," I said to him softly.  "I just... I'm Harry's godmother.  He's supposed to be in my care; it was what James and Lily wanted.  I just wish that I could be there a little bit to show him who his parents really were."  Just like I was going to show my kids who their father really is.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:36 pm

"I wish I could understand better,"I admitted to her.  "But Since it's not me and I never knew Lily's family... I guess I don't get it completely, you know?  I can undrestand wanting Harry in your care... but the dire need to make it so, that's what I don't get."  I smield apologetically at her. "I'm sure you can appreciate the honesty, though."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 am

I nodded and shrugged.  "I don't think anybody really realizes the dire need to make it so," I said to him quietly.  "I got left with James' dog, but I don't get his son... it makes me feel horrid."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:15 pm

I put my hand on her shoulder because that was all I really could do for her.  "I'm so sorry, Ems," I said to her quietly.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:10 pm

I shook my head at Jeremy.  "There's nothing more I can do about it," I said to him quietly.  "I shouldn't bring it up like that.  I'm sorry."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:21 am

I just looked at her.  "You need to be able to talk about it sometimes," I sadi to her, 'or it'll just eat you up."  I could be empathetic and understanding what Ember was going through.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:44 pm

I sighed, smiling at Jeremy.  "Thank you," I said to him, "and I know... it does get to me sometimes.  But it's not something one would normally talk about in a conversation where they are trying to catch up with an old mate."  I chuckled, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:37 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit while she spoke.  "Ah, that is very true," I had to admit to her.  "But it does not mean that you shouldn't be talking about it at all... you need to be able to let it out sometimes."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:04 pm

I shrugged.  "Yeah, but it's not as bad as it may seem," I said.  "I'm doing well... the kids are doing better than that for the most part.  I can't ask for anything more than that really."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3