Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 am

I sighed, shaking my head slightly, running my hand through my hair while doing so.  "I know... what do you make of the girl he talks to?  I mean... they aren't a couple, are they?" I asked.  It was hard because I never really met Maisie, but there was something in the way they handled themselves around each other.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: There are things inside me I need to kill -- TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am

I chuckled and should have known that James would end up wanting to talk to me about one of his kids and relationships.  "I think that Maisie Cattermole is good for him.  Someone to confide in who is separated from everything," I said to him simply.  I had no idea if they were more than friends or not, though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:11 am

I nodded slowly.  I just did not want Maisie to get hurt by my son -- he already hurt one girl, though that was under the influence of Peter.  I sighed and smiled slightly.  "I'm glad that he has someone to confide in... I just wish he would think it good to talk to me or his mum.."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:05 pm

I wondered what he was thinking.  "James... not many teens enjoy speaking to their parents about things," I pointed out.  "We've all had interesting relationships with our kids... but not every parent has the same type of relationship as we do with our kids."  I shrugged.  "And it doesn't seem like Evan is going to follow the way our kids have been..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:46 am

I had to agree; our kids were pretty special for coming to atually talking to us about their problems.  Now we were having a normal teenager to deal with.  I sighed.  "So you're saying to me that I should just give him space?" I asked.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:13 am

I could not help but chuckle a little bit.  "Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you, James," I said simply.  I knew inaction was the worst thing for James to be able to handle, but I felt like it would be the best thing for both of them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:16 pm

I sighed.  "Well, I don't know if I can take the hands off approach on this," I said to Remus.  "I was hands off for fifteen years of his life... I feel like I need to be more involved now."  I hoped that Remus understood what I meant by all of that.  I needed to be involved... he was my son and I was not there for him during those teenage years -- not for Evan, not for Faith, not for Harry -- and it killed me inside.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 pm

I nodded at James, putting a hand on his shoulder.  "I understand, James... but you're just going to have to take a step back from Evan.  He will come to you in time, I think," I said to him as comfortingly as I could.  "You can sitll have your hands on approach with Harry and Faith... just take it easy with Evan."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am

I looked over at Remus, feeling a little bit better.  I sighed.  "I know... Evan will take some time," I said softly.  "I just... I lost so much of that time already.  I hate having to wait any longer to have a relationship with my son."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:43 pm

I was surprised that James agreed that quickly.  I understood what he meant, though.  I lost quite a bit of time after losing my memory, myself.  "James... you can only do so much to make up for that lost time," I said to him softly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:39 pm

I sighed, realizing that Moony was right.  He knew that because he had lost some time wiht his own family with his memory loss.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "I guess you're right," I responded.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:50 am

I laughed at James, clapping him on the back.  "Prongs, when will you learn that I am always right?" I teased.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:28 pm

I grinned, looking at my best mate.  "And there's that Moony humor I just adore," I said sarcastically.  He could be such a pain sometimes, but I was grateful that he was doing alright.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:06 pm

I raised an eyebrow.  "Is that sarcasm that I detect?" I asked, using as much sarcasm as James did in his previous comment.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm

I laughed.  "I don't know.. you tell me," I said, sparring with him with words.  It brought back good old days.  WE used to do this all the time when we were younger.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next