Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 Empty Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 pm

I had convinced Draco to at least celebrate the fact that we were going to be parents and that we were now married.  I knew the reasons behind us being married were not hte best, but I wanted to put some good into Draco's life.  So we invited Vincent and Millicent over for supper.  I was sure Vince knew about the fact that Draco was a Death Eater -- I was sure he was.  But it was just something one does not speak of unless one knows for sure.  It was a way to keep the secrecy.  I pulled my hair back and looked across the small flat we had at Draco.  He looked so stressed.  "Draco, honey, right now we are trying to be happy tonight,," I said to him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 am

I looked over at Millicent and smiled at her.  She was pregnant with our first, and hopefully only, child.  I put a hand on her shoulder.  "Are you ready to leave, dear?" I asked her.  I did not want to be late.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 am

I turned and put a smile on my face for Pansy.  Lincoln had Juniper for the night -- I spoke of my sister like she was a pet sometimes -- to give us some privacy.  "Of course it is," I said to her simply.  I knew how much she wanted to share this moment with Bulstrode... and I had to make it appear as if I wanted to share it with Crabbe, too.  He was a Death Eater, so I was weary of his intentions for being there, though.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:37 pm

I looked over at Vince and smiled.  I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  "Honey, just give me a minute," I said to him.  Pansy and Draco did not yet know that Vince and I were also expecting a child of our own.  It was a bit of a surprise and completely unplanned, but we loved each other -- and Vince was rather powerful when it came to the Dark Arts, something that was necessary with the Dark Lord in power -- so it was perfect.  We were already engaged to be married next year, we just would have our child first.  Hopefully it would be our only one... I did not want to have another.  One heir would be sufficient.  "Depending on how tonight goes, we are going to tell them, aren't we?" I asked him as I finished adjusting my top.  I was not very far along yet, so there was not a bump, but I still felt self-conscious about it.  Though, being heavy like I was, it would be easier to hide anyways.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 pm

I sighed, not entirely believing what Draco was saying to me.  I kissed his cheek again.  "Why don't you just have a drink to calm your nerves a bit?" I suggested to him with a smile while I continued to get things around for the supper.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Pansy did nto know that all I did was drink.  It was hardly working anymore with my nerves.  I smiled at her and made myself another one.  "I just... you don't think this is a bad idea?" I asked Pansy as I added the firewhiskey to my beverage.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 am

I looked at Milicent and nodded.  "Yes, we can tell them later tonight," I said to my girl, giving her a light kiss.  "We should probably head over ther, though.  Draco doesn' tlike tardiness."
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Thu May 14, 2015 11:52 am

I grabbed my light cloak and draped it around my shoulders.  I wished we could Floo there, but since their flat did not have a fireplace, we could not.  Vincent was able to inherit the house from his parents when they moved into a smaller place.  We stepped outside fo the parameters of the protection spells we had in place and went to a safe point before walking towards teh building in which Pansy and Draco resided.  I looked at Vincent.  "I do hope that they are ready for us," I said, making our way across the street to walk into the main lobby of the building.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 am

I looked at Draco and sighed.  "We have to be happy for what we have, Draco," I said to him gently.  "And why not?  It's not like Crabbe or Millie would do anything to hurt us or the unborn twins..."  At least, I did not think they would.  We were all mates.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 am

I was not entirely sure that they would not cause harm.  But then again, he knew what I became to keep my family safe.  I tried to smile at Pansy, though.  "You're right... we do have a lot to be happy about,' I said to her, ignoring the part about Crabbe and Bulstrode.  I put a hand on Pansy's pregnant belly and kissed her forehead.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 am

I looked at Millicent.  "They'll be prepared.  Malfoy always is," I said to my wife.  We got the their flat and knocked on the door.  Malfoy best not keep me waiting.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:44 am

We waited for a moment and then the door opened pu and Pansy greeted us.  "Oh, hello, darling," I said to her hugging her politely.  "This is a... nice place," I commented.  This was the first time we saw their place.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:32 am

I heard the knock on the door and opened it up to see Crabbe and Millie.  I could hear the disdain in my mate's voice, but I cared not.  This place was just mine and Draco's.  No Malfoy influence whatsoever.  However, I knew that it would change.  My parents, let alone Draco's, would not let their grandchildren grow up in a flat such as this.  But for now, this was something that was just ours.

"Come in," I said, letting them through the doorway.  My parents still did not know that Draco and I were technically married.  It would break my mother's heart if she could not plan an over-the-top wedding for the union between Parkinson and Malfoy blood.  I could not bring myself to hurt her that much yet.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 pm

I took a drink and went to the door behind Pansy.  "Crabbe, Millicent," I said to them both, politely shaking hands with Crabbe and hugging Millicent, kissing her cheek the way we always had to at the parties.  It was drilled into my head and it was a hard habit to break.  "Can I get you a drink?" I asked them, moving towards the bar.  I ignored the way that they looked around the flat with slight disgust.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 am

"Please," I said to the host as Pansy took our cloaks.  I looked aroudn the place and shook my head.  "I would have thought that you'd have a nicer place, Malfoy."
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next