Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 6 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:19 am

I chuckled and watched as James practically drooled over the fact that he got to check Lily out as she went up to the girls' dormitory.  I threw a pillow at him.   "Earth to Prongs," I said, "you might want to wipe the drool off your face before she gets back."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 6 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 pm

I came back down " Sorry...these pajamas are so much better...." I said they didn't need to know the reasoning of me changing my pajama bottoms. I pulled my hair out of my ponytail as I looked to them. " So what's going on with you guys?" I asked trying to start up a conversation. To avoid me being asked why I changed into the fluffy pajama bottoms instead.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

I smacked Moony for his comment while Evans started to walk back towards us in her pajamas.  I grinned at her.  She honestly could look adorable in anything she had on.  "Oh, well... you know.  The same thing, different day.  Just getting Remus here feeling better adn whatnot," I said, smirking and winking at dear Moony.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat May 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Smiling I nodded, " That makes sense." I said simply. " I have finished the assignment from Slughorn, so have nothing other then the assignment from McGonagall to work on. " Shrugging as I pulled my feet closer to me as I sat back down in my favourite chair. I swear people always knew to jump out of it or something. It was weird. " I have been contemplating going down to the kitchens for a light snack and maybe some tea....can't help it....Chloe has got us into tea and we can't help it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:35 pm

I could see Prongs and Padfoot's confusion on their faces when she just went with the flow rather than ask questions.  "She's aware," I said to them, seeing the two of them relax.  I chuckled.  "Ah yes... tea:  the cure for anything."  I smiled and looked at the guys.  I knew James would say yes to anything Lily suggested.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue May 12, 2015 3:02 am

I looked to the three of them as Sirius came back, " Would anyone like some tea because I'm only going to go down once.." I told them. One time offer I am not going to go and then come back and then be asked to go again.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 pm

I stood up.  "I'll come down with you," I said to her.  "You'd need help carrying the mugs anyways.." Okay, that was a lame excuse as she could just use magic to bring everything up to the dormitory.  But then again, sometimes with Muggle born wizards/witches, they tended not to use magic... it was so weird.  I never understood any of that, really.  Use it if you had it, in my opinion.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu May 14, 2015 12:16 pm

With Sirius having come back, I gave my mate a pointed look.  "I could do with a cup, but if you don't mind getting it... my head and everything... you know,' I said, blaming my furry little problem for not wanting to go get my own cup.  It was my excuse to give James a chance to be with Lily without being a complete idiot.  Hopefully Sirius would catch on.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 16, 2015 11:22 am

I was about to ask why I got a death glare when it hit me. Sometimes, I admit I am slow when distracted. " I'll take one thanks. I would but you know me....I need to go grab my own pajamas..." I said trying to think of something better for me to do. " Just asking Moony to go over my conclusion for Slughorn.." I smiled to them as that made more sense.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:45 am

Standing up stretching " Alright, so you both want tea..." Smiling to James as I wrapped my blanket around me as I waited for me. " So I suppose we'll be right back." I said as I led the way out of the common room and waited for James.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:40 am

I stood up and winked at the guys behind Evans' back.  I reached the portrait hole first and pushed it open for her.  "After you," I said to her with my normal charming smile.  I would win her over one day.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 am

I looked at Sirius.  "that wasn't just a cover, was it?" I questioned, holding out my hand to get his essay.  I knew that I always had to double check their work...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 pm

I stepped out ahead of him, " I love walking around the castle when it's quiet like this.." I said as we walked around the empty halls. " It's so peaceful and yet hectic at the same time..." I said looking around. I did want to ask James if he was helping Remus out more. I also expected him to ask me about how I found out. Walking with him down the corridors was peaceful. Here getting to see the real him as I was told existed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:04 am

I walked out with Evans, just letting her talk.  "I like it loud and boisterous," I said to her simply.  I had my hands in my pockets.  "So what were you and Remus talking about?  He looked kind of uncomfortable when I interrupted..."  I did not want to upset Lily, but Remus was my mate.  I needed to make sure he was okay first.  

My voice was soft because I was treading a very thin line, but still.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 am

It doesn't surprise me he likes it loud. " well, that doesn't surprise me you like it loud, " I pointed out. This is weird he seems to be different. He really does care for his friends, as we walked. " well he looked really tired..." I spoke softly, " I didn't want to step on toes but he had been looking tired...I did some research and looked up pain medicine. I know..." I said to him as I looked right at his eyes. " I'm not going to say anything....with the training to be a healer I have been doing a lot of research on different methods of pain relief. Remus is a great person and he helps a lot of people I want to do what I can"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next