Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 8 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 pm

I shot Moony a look.  "Oh, so you get chocolate and the gloves come off.  Thanks, mate," I said to him, throwing myself into the chair casually, but I had a smile on my face.  I was just glad to see Moony looking and acting better.  I would be the brunt of his jokes if it made him feel better.  I always felt bad for him the first couple of days after the full moon.  Of course, with us having finally mastered being animagi, he was better than he had been before.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 8 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 am

Taking a sip I coughed as I laughed, " You two argue like an old married couple..." I joked with them. " Well, I suppose that's an all right idea then." I smiled as I stretched, " Reading always is relaxing...don't you find that Remus?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 am

"You best not be calling me old there, evans," I said to her.  I rolled my eyes when she brought up books.  "I find it boring - unless it's a book by Lyall Lupin."  I winked at Remus.  That was the name his father used to publish the books.  I loved tearing the mickey out of Remus and John about that.  What kind of name was Lyall?  And why change just the first name?  Why not both?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:32 am

"I would've expected you to be upset about her calling you hitched," I commented while I popped a piece of chocolate into my mouth and picked Sirius's essay back up.  I smirked while reading it when I heard Lily's comment.  "It's only enjoyable when I'm not deciphering Sirius's scribbles."  That was said at the same time James brought up my dad writing his few books. 

I sighed and shook my head.  I set Sirius's essay back down and looked at James, who was grinning like a kid at Christmas.  "Haven't we already had all the fun with that the last four years that you could think of?"  I commented in a bored voice.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 pm

I walked back to the group by the fire, " Thanks.." I mumbled as I picked up my tea as I sat down as I looked over to my right to a group of girls and winked. Did I enjoy the attention. Sometimes it was to easy. Looking back to them, " What'd I miss?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 pm

I smirked at Padfoot.  "Oh, Moony and I are married apparently because we're bickering," I said, raising my eyebrows in a flirtatious manner towards Moony.  "Evans thinks that reading is enjoyable... to which I said only Lyall's books are interesting."  I said all of this with a straight face and I was very proud of that fact.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 pm

I had been attempting to study.  But how could I with Sirius antagonizing the girls near me.  I rolled my eyes and slammed my book shut.  "Oh, get over yourselves," I said, standing up.  I was not entirely sure if I was talking to Sirius or the girls, but if the shoe fit... then, Merlin, just do it.  Really, I meant to mutter it to myself or say it in my head, not out loud.

I looked over towards James and his mates and bit my lip, shrugging.  I never cared what they thought.  I had kind of kept my distance from them since Remus and I ended things in the fall, knowing that it was for the best.  It was only a summer thing, but it was great.  I looked at him and gave him a sweet, but small smile.  It was my way of letting him know that I still cared.  His blue eyes met my dark ones and he returned my smile... it was nice.  Maybe... no, it was better this way.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm

I was enjoying myself until Ember spoke up I looked over to her as I grinned. Who was she talking too. Shrugging, looking back as I noticed a moment between the two of them. " What was that?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:59 pm

I was startled when I heard Ember's voice; the girls Sirius was flirting with were hiding her from view.  I watched her realize that we were all staring at her.  She looked at me and smiled a bit, which I naturally returned.  Her brown eyes looked... curious and like the wheels were turning.  Then she turned and went to the girls' dormitory quickly.  I felt horrible for the way things went between us, but it was for the best.  Especially after I hurt her.

I realized that I was still looking in the direction that Ember had been when Sirius spoke up.  "What do you mean?" I questioned, going the oblivious route was the best one to go with.  I innocently took a sip of tea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:12 pm

I stopped smirking over at Evans and looked between Sirius and Remus.  "What?" I questioned.  I heard Ember, but I easily ignored her.  I lived with her; it was something I had plenty of practice with it.  I turned around and saw that my sister was gone.  So what did I miss?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Laughing as they continued arguing, then turning my attention to Ember as she spoke up at the frustration of Sirius being well, Sirius. I wanted to face palm but resisted the urge to do that. Looking between them, it's no secret that she had the major hots for Sirius. I wasn't going to say anything. " Shall we leave you and Remus for some special alone time?" I asked the group awaiting response.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8