Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Laughing I nodded, " That is true...not really a strong suit for him.." I said as I nodded adding emphasis. Raising my eyebrows, " Hm....that is a true idea.....I wonder how long he would last if I didn't say anything to him...better yet...I think he would take that as the point of bother Severus until he explodes..." I said as I could see him doing that just to get me to talk. I heard some noise outside of the common room briefly, " Sounds like they're coming back from being with whomever they were just spending time with." I finished a little darker than I intended.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975 - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew that there was something about you....how can I help? ---December 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 am

I looked over at Lily when her tone changed and could not help but smile and shake my head.  "I don't know... he does enjoy going after Snivellus, but I doubt he would do it to get your attention as I know that he realizes that you care somehow for him," I said, trying to keep my hositlity towards that greasy man to a minimum since Lily does seem to care for him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:48 am

I nodded as Remus spoke, " I don't care for him like that...but he is a friend to me....he helped me when I had discovered magic....he was there for me when Petunia called me a freak. " I explained, " I know it sounds strange but he was there for me when I needed him. " I nodded and looked towards the portrait that we had heard James and Sirius. They walked in I felt the need to put up a barrier. " Thanks.." I said quietly as I hid my muggle book as I didn't want questions to come from them asking me everything under the sun. I didn't know what to do so I just observed quietly. Not really knowing what an appropriate response to James really was. I looked to Remus as he turned attention briefly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am

I grinned, spotting Remus and Lily.  I strode over to them.  "Hey Moony!  How are we feeling?" I asked, giving him a wink.  It was awfully close to the full moon, but I would not say that in front of Miss Lily Evans.  I looked at Lily.  "What were we doing here?  Interrupting study time, have we?" I gave Remus a suggestive look, hoping he understood to speak about me to her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:51 am

I nodded.  I could understand someone being there when you needed them.  I looked up when James shouted across the common room while he made his way around chairs to join the two of us.  "Prongs," I said wiht a smile.  "Of course we were studying... something you would be wise to do every now and then."  I gave him a pointed look.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 pm

I sat down and lounged out, running my hand through my hair to tousle it up a little bit more.  I was sure that Lily liked my hair as messy as possible because everyone else did.  I smirked at Remus.  "I do alright on exams," I said with a shrug.  "And I've got you for homework help... I think my study habits are just fine, thanks."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 am

I felt my eyebrows raise a little when he came over to join us. Talking about how he had Remus for homework help. I had to bite the insides of my mouth when it came to wanting to say something about how he does all right when he doesn't bother studying. Instead, I put my nose in my book. I didn't really care if they saw me reading it. I was taught if I didn't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. I was trying my best to stick to that rule. Which sadly goes for anything my sister says really.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:36 am

"Yes, James, you can be brilliant when you actually apply yourself to your studies," I conceded, inclining my head slightly towards him.  "However... when do you ever do such a thing?" A smirk was playing at my lips.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 am

I could not help but laugh.  "Oh, I know... why should I put my brains into school when I have so many other things to use my smarts on?" I asked, winking at Moony.  I looked over at Lily.  "Why are you so quiet over there, Evans?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible.  Normally she said something to me by now -- even if it was something sarcastic.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:48 pm

I looked over to him when I noticed he looked rather different lately. I wasn't sure what it was. I was trying to figure it out when I realized I should say something and not just stare at him as he was staring at me waiting for a response. " We were chatting about Transfiguration....something you don't seem to have any trouble in."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:10 pm

I could not help but smirk at her.  "Ah, well, it's my favorite subject here," I said casually, shrugging slightly.  "Is there anything I could help you with, Evans?"  I would love for an excuse to be close to her if she needed to be shown a technique wiht wand movements....
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Without really thinking about it I nodded slowly. " Well, I was just getting the process to the goblet down. Mine either flaps or runs around the room." I explained hoping he knew what I meant because I didn't want to blabber on and on. I put my marker in my book as I put it on the nearby table. " I don't know what my problem is....I just can't get the whole thing down." I said as stood up and stretched as I sat back down beside Remus.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:22 pm

I was actually startled by the fact that Lily was actually accepting help from me -- from me!  I took a deep breath and looked at Remus slightly before going to help Lily.  I was grateful that he gave me a slight nod to proceed.  "Oh, well,concentration is part of it... but when do I ever concentrate?  I can do it without that much concentration," I said with a shrug, sure that Remus went on the more logical aspect of it.  "How are you moving your wand?  It could easily be a mechanical type issue... mixed with logic..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:32 am

I was rather surprised by Lily accepting help from James.  I gave him a nod subtly to give him a little bit of encouragement in helping her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 am

I figured I would be nice and when I needed space I simply let him know that. I hoped. I nodded as he spoke, when speaking to Remus he puts up with people because it's just who he is. I knew I could give James a chance to talk. " So what your saying is I need to stop concentrating so much...and..." I pulled my wand out to show him and Remus my wand movement as Sirius just stood quietly in the back. He looked like he was made frozen or something. Shaking my head briefly, I hoped he wouldn't blow it. " I swish and flick....." I explained.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next