Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971 - Page 3 Empty Re: Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:09 pm

I looked down at my boy and smiled.  "Well, you are a lot stronger and more brave than you believe and for that... I am very proud to have you as my son, Remus," I said to him, squeezing his shoulder.  I hoped he believed me.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971 - Page 3 Empty Re: Believers in Giving Chances -- Late Summer 1971

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm

I was raelly touched by what he said, that I was speechless.  I stayed quiet as we left the village to get to Diagon Alley where I would get all of my school things.  "Can we get my wand first?" I asked, smiling at my dad.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 pm

I grinned at my son and shook my head.  "No... let's get the more boring things out of the way first," I suggested.  "Save the best for last, hmm?"
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I grinned at my dad, unable to stop myself.  "I think that's a great idea, Dad," I said to him, nodding.  "So... new robes first?  Then ingredients for Potions class... and then we can get books... and then the wand?" I looked up at him hopefully. I thought i covered everything.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 pm

I smiled at Remus and let him lead the way.  "Robes it is," I agreed, following him to Madam Malkin's robe shoppe.  I was thinking that it would be good for Remus to have some enjoyment out of this shopping trip for his school things.  And I wanted to do something special for him -- perhaps I would get him his own owl.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:24 pm

I grinned and we walked into the shop filled with robes.  I had to use secondhand robes... my dad had a hard time affording everything for us -- especially when he missed days of work to be wiht me during the cycles when they were the worst days possible.  We were able to find some that fit me perfectly.  "This is so exciting," I said as we went to our next stop.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 pm

I chuckled and nodded at my son, pleased to see him acting like every other boy his age for once.  "Where to next, bud?" I asked, just waiting for him to decide whether he wanted books or to get his potions things first.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 am

"Let's do the potion ingredients,' I said to him simply.  I was most excited about the books and my wand.  I led the way to the apothecary.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:33 am

I chuckled slightly and followed my son.  He knew Diagon Alley well as I would bring him here at least twice a month to get things for my own work.  I gave him his list so that eh could pick everything out on his own.  He handled this all rather well.  "Do you have everything you need?" I questioned, coming up behind my son as he stood seemingly debating between cauldrons.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:59 pm

I turned around.  "I was just going to get you... which cauldron is the better one, do you tthink?" I asked.  The one was a lot more expensive than the other... even though it was one I really wanted.  I would settle for the less expensive, though, because I wanted plenty for my wand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 am

I smiled, knowing what Remus was doing.  "Well, I think that one is better.  It'll last you all seven years," I said, motioning to the more expensive cauldron.  That was my son's way of asking if he could get the pricier object.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 am

I could not believe it!  I gave my dad a one arm hug since my other arm was full of the things I needed from the Apothecary.  "Thanks, Dad," I said to him, dumping my other items into the cauldron to take up to the counter to pay for it.  Just one more stop before getting my wand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 am

I chuckled at him.  "It's for school... you deserve it," I assured my son while I went to the counter to pay for everything.  We left the shoppe and headed for Flourish and Blots -- one of Remus's favorite stores in Diagon Alley.  At least until today; I was pretty sure it would change to Ollivander's after he gets his wand.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:28 pm

I grinned.  "You're the best, DAd," I said to him, leading the way to the bookstore.  When we got inside, I looked at the list of schoolbooks.  "I think we should just ask for help, don't you?  It'd be a lot easier."  I looked around for an associate.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:14 am

I chuckled and nodded.  "That would be a lot easier... and faster," I said, winking at him.  I knew he wanted to get to Ollivander's as quickly as possible.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next