Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staying in a constant state of confusion because of the expression it leaves on my face -- Summer 1971

Go down

Staying in a constant state of confusion because of the expression it leaves on my face -- Summer 1971 Empty Staying in a constant state of confusion because of the expression it leaves on my face -- Summer 1971

Post  Regulus Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 am

It was the summer before my big brother was supposed to go off to Hogwarts.  I was a little jealous that he got to go and I did not.  I mean, I understood I was not old enough.. but it was not fair.  I was going to miss him.  We had to have some fun while we were able to, though.  I walked up to his bedroom.  "Hey, Dodger, Kreacher told me that Mum was looking for you," I said, using the nickname for my brother that I called him for as long as I can remember.  "So do you wanna run down to the park to avoid her?"  I grinned at him.  I did not understand why Mum and Dad were so tough on Sirius, but they were.  Maybe it was because he was the oldest; maybe it was because he had his own opinions; I had no clue.  But I helped him dodge them as much as I could.  This being one of those times.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down