Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977 Empty Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 05, 2014 2:56 pm

It had been about a month or so after everything that had happened in the woods with the girls.  I wanted to attempt to get Chloe's mind off of everything.  I wanted to get off of school grounds, so I waited until the Hogsmeade trip.  I was not planning on getting Chloe into a little cafe and having a date that met everyone else's standards.  I had a little picnic planned and I knew just the spot from all of our sneaking around.  I just wanted a relaxing afternoon with the sun shining, a light breeze, and to hopefully help keep Chloe's mind from wandering too much.  I waited in the common room for her so we could walk down together to the village.  I was hoping she would not get too dolled up or anything -- to me, she always looked perfect.  I was just wearing a pair of jeans, some canvas loafers, and a v-neck tshirt.  Nothing special.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977 Empty Re: Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 3:04 am

This would be such a nice day. Much needed too. I had not been sleeping well, none of us has been sleeping well. I put my hair into a high ponytail as I finished getting ready. I looked in the mirror, my black flats, jeans, and my flowing red striped shirt with a black tank top underneath. Smiling as I grabbed my brown bag I left the dorms down to meet Remus. " Hi!" I said happily.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977 Empty Re: Each day is a gift and not a given right -- April 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 am

She looked lovely.  I smiled at her, standing up.  "You're looking particularly adorable," I said to her, giving her a light kiss.  I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked towards the portrait hole.  "I'm thinking it's necessary to get away from everyone's stares and rumors... what do you think?" I asked.  The entire school seemed to have their own theory about what happened with the six of us.  Thankfully there was nothing about my furry little problem, but I was sure that it was merely a matter of time before one of the Slytherins slipped up or something and mentioned it.  I was grateful Dumbledore made sure there was enough to keep their mouths shut.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 1:54 am

I put my arm around his arm. " That sounds like a wonderful idea." I had agreed. I was getting tired of getting asked if we had asked for something to happen. It was our fault or something. To know that we can do this and the boys will just come running. They made it seem like we wanted this to happen. Which of course was not true at all. " I'll be glad when someone else has something happen to them or just does something stupid so the attention can leave us alone."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 5:36 am

I flashed her a grin.  "Don't say that too loudly... you are dating a marauder now; we do tend to do stupid things.  We all could get the attention off you ladies.  I believe James may actually be thinking of something," I told her, shaking my head.  I knew that I wanted the attention off of all of us, not just the girls, but we would take what we could get.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 am

I laughed, " Anything that gets me out of people's attention. I hate knowing when we move around I can actually hear them talk...and I know you can too." I said as I stepped in front of him as knowing he was there was good. I couldn't help get mad at seeing people sart whispering when we walked by. " you have no idea on how happy I am right now to get out."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun May 18, 2014 4:00 am

I nodded, understanding her completely.  "I think I do more than you may realize," I said to her.  "We just have to make it a little farther of dealing with the whispers before we can escape them."  I rolled my eyes at a group of people who were blatantly talking about everything because they mysteriously shut up when we approached them and walked by.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I nodded as I leaned on him more so as I noticed the people who were watching as we walked by. Getting annoyed, " Don't you lot have anything better to do?" I snapped. Then turning back to Remus, " Just a little farther." I said happily.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 pm

<< And I LOVE Chloe's new pic!!!!! >>

I chuckled slightly when Chloe snapped at the group -- they deserved it, they really did.  We finally escaped everyone and I led her up a slight incline to where there was a nice little picnic awaiting us.  "I do believe this is what the healer ordered to get your mind off of things... what do you think?" I said wiht a smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:21 am

I looked at the spread on front of us and I couldn't stop smiling.  " Remus, its exactly what the healer ordered." I said as I walked over and sat down. " its perfect. " I told him. So happy that we had gotten away from the rumours. I looked to him as he walked over, " How did you guess about the picnic?" I asked, i mean I have told him that I love picnics but I never thought he would want to have one. ( thanks, I thought it fit Chloe :-) )
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 am

I smiled and sat down next to her.  "Well... you've mentioned always liking them and there's something peaceful about them that appeals to me... peace always calms my other side and it gets us away from all the nonsense," I said, taking her hand in mine and giving it a light squeeze.  The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze; it really made for a nice afternoon for a picnic, too.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Squeezing his hand as I smiled walking over I sat down on the blanket. " Peace is always good....I think we both could use some of that.." I said as I agreed with what was happening. " I'm glad some of me rambling stuck with you..." I said as I laughed knowing I wasn't just nervous rambling all of the time.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 am

I chuckled slightly.  "I listen to more than you may think," I pointed out to her, wanting her to realize that she did not really ramble as much as she thought.  "Why do you think I stay quiet?  It's to take in everything... hence why I have so much dirt on everyone."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:19 am

Laughing " I guess that's true..." I agreed with him. I paused just looking to him as I loved just observing him. Watching what little mannerisms he has when he pouring a drink. The way his brows furrow, smiling. " Would you like the lemonade?" I asked him as I went to pour myself a glass.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 am

I smiled and said, "Please."  As she poured us something to drink, I pulled out some of the food I had packed for us.  I took the cup and thanked her.  "And a bonus for us is... if we stay out here past permission... one, you're with a prefect and two, you're with a prefect who knows the passageways of this castle better than almost anyone."  I could easily get us back to Gryffindor Tower without being detected, though, it would be far easier with the use of James' cloak.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next