Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977

2 posters

Go down

Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977 Empty Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 am

UGH! He was so irritating, conceited, big headed, good looking jerk. Storming into the castle, " You are such a jerk Sirius...." I whipped around and said loudly to see him following me smirking. I glared, he will not be smirking soon. " You expect me to believe that you did nothing to him and he just ended up hanging upside down....Get real Sirius..." I snapped walking into the Great hall. Looking for Lily, she would surely side with me. She was no where to be found.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977 Empty Re: Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 am

" Me..A jerk?! " I snapped loudly. C'mon now she was being ridiculous. This one girl had such an effect on me. It just wasn't right, it sucked, " C'mon Chloe.....He deserved it..he was making fun of you and Lily... then me...how was I not supposed to react to him?" I asked her grabbing her arm forcing her to turn and face me. " I only did what I did because I couldn't take it anymore. I'm....sorry...but i had to do it.." I looked into her eyes, " It, wasn't the best thing... I know.. but yeah.. I had too. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977 Empty Re: Misunderstanding...problems...love...hatred...April 15th 1977

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 am

He pulled me to face him, " I know..but you could've handled it better I mean really Sirius was that the best thing you could've done to make it better? " I asked him pulling myself from his arms. Here was the guy who I could tell anything to and he was generally sorry. Not many people could say they had Sirius black apologize so quickly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:50 am

Sighing, " Look I know I could've handled that better. But when I get picked on for my family. There is very few things that won't piss me off when it comes to talking about my family and my adoptive family. " Shaking my head." The Potter's have helped me so much and when people talk down to them it's pathetic of them to even have the thought. The Potter's are very good people, they helped me when my so called family kicked me out. " I said with a shrug. " Prongs understands my troubles, and I don't know what my life would've been without them. " I said honestly looking to her. " Anything family related or my loyalty related I blow a gasket very easily." I said looking down to the floor. " Chloe I understand if your going to be mad but I've explained why I did what I did. So, if you can't take that I'll leave you alone..." I said as I put my hands in my pockets.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 am

" Sirius...wait." I said quietly. People were looking at us as he walked away slowly. As I turned him around. I couldn't let him go. Here he was pouring out his soul to me, and I was being a jerk because it looked like he was just picking on them for being in a different house. " I'm sorry.." I said as I hugged him. " I didn't know, and I'm sorry." I said again. " It just looked like you were picking on them. " I said honestly. Looking around noticing how much of an audience we had. " How about we go take a walk?" I asked him, as I took his hand and led him out of the Great Hall. " To many people were listening to you talk." I told him to cover his look of confusion.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 am

I grinned as we hugged, then she pulled me out of the Great Hall. "That works for me...not everyone needs to know my story...." I told her as she still held my hand. Which I had to admit was amazing! " We can go down to the lake?" I suggested. Although it was getting cold outside, we could still go.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down