Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016

2 posters

Go down

I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016 Empty I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016

Post  Constantine Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:05 am

We were at home, though Dad was going through some stuff at St. Mungo's.  I knew that he was going to be able to walk again -- I had Seen it.  I just did not realize that I had Seen what I did... things were confusing sometimes.  I was in the bedroom I shared with Ryan and I could hear him throwing a ball against the wall.  He found that entertaining, I guess.  I sighed.  "Ryan, I want to talk to you," I said to him.

I had Seen something that I wanted my brother to know.  It was about Tommy.  I had Seen Tommy with his father... who was the one who blinded me and paralyzed Dad.  I knew that much.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016 Empty Re: I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016

Post  Ryan Black Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:50 am

I continued to bounce the wall from the bed:  it hit the floor, then the wall and I caught it.  I looked over at Stan and sighed.  "What is it?" I questioned, continuing with the mundane bouncing.  It kept my mind clear.  I was very upset with everything that had happened between Mum and Dad... and now Dad was off getting work done in St. Mungo's?  Okay, it was to help him, so I understood that.  but still.  Why right now?
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016 Empty Re: I Believe what I Saw -- Winter 2016

Post  Constantine Black Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:22 am

I sighed.  "Would you knock that off?" I snapped.  It was about to drive me mental.  I was not about to deal with that.  "Look, I want to talk to you about a vision I had."  At least hopefully that would make him stop.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 pm

I caught the ball one last time. Sometimes I forgot that sounds bothered Stan quite a bit... only because certain senses were heightened.  "You Saw something?  What about?" I asked, looking over at my brother.  He was practically my twin brother... we were always that close.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:26 am

I sighed, not necessarily sure how I was to go about this.  "It was about Tommy, Ryan," I said, using his name when it was something important.  I was not entirely sure how Ryan would react to that,t hough.  Him and tommy were almost closer than me and him.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 pm

I looked at Stan, instantly worried.  "What did you see?  What happened to him?" I asked, automatically going to the worst.  I started to go through ways to help my mate in my head while my brother searched for words.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 pm

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.  "RJ, I saw that he was with this guy who's done bad things," I explained slowly.  I was not entirely sure if he would realize what I meant.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:54 am

Crap.  Constantine figured out who Tommy's dad was I was guessing.  "Okay," I said slowly, trying to be oblivious.  "And?  If it was in the future, it doens't mean it's set in stone.  It's Tommy for crying out loud."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:15 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "Ryan... it was the same guy that I keep seeing popping up in all of my Visions of everything bad that's been going on... I've Seen him hurt people..." I said slowly, unsure if RJ would get what I was saying.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 am

I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair.  "Tommy isn't that guy, though," I said to Stan.  "Just because he was seen with him doesn't mean anything."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:16 pm

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "Wait... do you already know this?" I questioned quietly.  "That Tommy is associating himself with evil?"
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down