Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 am

I sighed.  How could I argue with both of my girls?  I looked at them.  "Ladies... no need to get all upset.  I'll go to see the match, but no promises," I informed them, already knowing that I would end up losing.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:39 am

I grinned at Mum and then hugged Dad.  "You will be so happy with how awesome I am," I said excitedly.  "I'm going to go tell Seth that you didn't kill me."  I winked at my dad and went up to my room to write to my cousin.  I was sure that he was worried.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 am

I was happy to see Quinn so excited.  I looked at Desdemona and realized that she had an interesting look on her face.  "What is it, babe?" I asked, smiling at her.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:41 am

Iwalked over to Charlie and wrapped my arms around him.  I kissed him.  "I'm proud of you, Charlie," I said quietly.  "You're acting like a real grown up.  You've made your daughter so happy."  I knew that my daughter was full o fgrins and so pleased that Charlie did not snap liek I thought would happne.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3