Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 am

I nodded, chuckling slightly.  "Yeah, Seth just told me tongiht," I replied.  I thought that Maybe Dad would speak up.  "I'm actually a pretty good beater.  I definitely give Josh and Jake a run for their money."  I was quite pleased about that, actually.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:24 am

I had not moved and neither had Uncle Charlie.  I wanted to help get him to come back out of whatever little reverie he was in.  "Er," I said, clearing my throat.  "That paperwork you wanted me to finish is on your desk."  I really had no clue as to how to tget him to snap out of it.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 am

I was quite unnerved as to why Quinn wanted to be a beater.  My little girl... a beater?  It was bad enough to think that she was in the game... the matches could be rough.  Now she was the most beat up player?  That was not okay.  I would have to figure out how to broach the subjec tot Quinn.  I looked at Seth when he spoke.  "Oh... you didn't need to run them over right away.  But thank you," I said, trying to wrap my head around everything.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

"Yeah, no problem.  I think I'll leave now," I said, looking at my uncle who was quite confused.  I smiled at him and went to where the girls were chatting.  "Ladies, I believe that I'm going to leave.  Have fun with him.  Love you guys," I said, hugging the two fo them.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 am

I hugged Seth.  "Careful getting home," I said.  Seth liked to walk rather than use magical means and it was starting to get dark out.  I looked at Quinn and saw she seemed nervous.  I walked with Seth to the front door and squeezed his shoulder as he passed.  I turned to face my husband.  "Charlie... talk to her," I whispered, giving him a pointed look not to overreact.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 am

I looked at Desdemona an dshook my head.  "I can't... I don't think she'd like what I have to say," I added in low tones.  I did not think it would be wise for me to talk to Quinn right now.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:28 am

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.  "Do it.  She wants your approval, Charlie," I said quietly.  I could not belive him right now.  He was overly protective of her and it was getting tiring.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 am

I heard my parents whispering in the living room.  I screwed the top onto my water bottle and walked out.  "Okay... just say it.  Start yelling at me, Dad," I said, crossing my arms.  I knew it was coming.  It was bound to happen one day for me to feel the anger so few have ever seen.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:30 am

I looked passed Desi and to my daughter.  "I am not going to yell at you, quinn," I told her quietly.  "Why did you feel the need to hide this from us?"  I always thought that we told Quinn to confide in us about anything, yet she hid this etail from us.  I just did not understand.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:30 am

I had to stick up fro Quinn.  "She technically didn't hide it from us.  We assumed she was a chaser," I pointed out.  I was not going ot let Charlie rain on her parade.  Quinn was happy and we have not gotten word of serious injuries, so she was clearly managing herself out on the pitch just fine.  I was happy to see her taking charge and doing something like this.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am

I tired to hide my smile with Mum's remark.  "I wanted to tell you in person... but I had no clue how.  So I've just avoided the topic completley," I answered honestly.  I did not want to look at Dad; I could sense his disappointment.  I wanted him to be happy with me.  I wished he could stop worrying about me so much.  There really was no point to, I could easily handle myself now.  I understood the protective side, but it did not mean that I liked to deal with it allt he time.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am

"You never need to hide anything from us," I assured her.  Yes, I was overly protective of her, but for good reason.  I had no idea it would mak eher not want to tell me or Desi about a position on the Quiddtich team though.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 am

I rolled my eyes and Mum and I exchanged al ook.  "Yeah I did," I said, crossing my arms.  "Would you have let me play had I told you what position I wanted to try out for?" I had made all my cousins swear not to tell my parents.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 am

As much as I hated to say it, quinn was right about her father.  I pu ta hand on Charlie's arm.  "Honey... we all know what your answer to that would be.  PLease, don't try to argue," I said, giving my husband a look.  He would support his daugther wtih this decision and let her do what she wanted to for a change.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:36 am

I was so happy Mum was on my side with this.  I would be able to stand up to dad with Mum's help, but not on my own.  "After you see me out on the pitch, you'll see I'm a natural," I told him, my lips starting to turn into a smile.  I really hoped I could win him over.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next