Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 Empty Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 am

I was visiting Uncle Charlie -- well, more or less I had to give him some paperwork about the reservation.  I was not sure if anyone was home, but I let myself in as per usual.  There was no poitn in knocking or anything.  I was always welcomed there.  I nearly ran into my younger cousin.  I grinned at her.  "Hey Quinn... have you told them what position you play on the Ravenclaw team yet?" I asked, teasing her every chance I got about it.  She was a beater.  Definitely not a position Uncle Charlie wanted her to be... he would probably prefer he rto be on the sidelines or a chaser or something.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:07 am

I smiled at my cousin.  My parents knew I was on the team, but I never really told them which position.  I just let them assume whatever they wanted.  "Nope... and I'm not sure I'm going to.  They can figure i tout if they come see a game."  I shrugged, not entirely sure what the big deal was anyways.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012 Empty Re: Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart -- Winter Break 2012

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 am

I laughed and set the folder on my uncle's desk.  "You know that we're all planning on coming to the Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor game," I informed her.  That was the next match of ht eseason.  All of my cousins would be playing in this game.  Plus there was Ben and Xander -- my old teammates.  This was the first year for my cousins, though.  I just hoped that it would be a fun game.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "What?  You're all coming?" I asked, not relishing that idea at all.  I had no idea how Dad would handle me being a beater.  He was overly protective of me.  It was rather annoying.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

I sat down on the sofa with an apple.  "Yep, all of us.  It'll be a great time," I said simply.  I was excited to see all my cousins playing.  "How do you liek Professor Finn?" I asked.  That was what I always called Juliet Finnegan and I knew that sh ewas the new Charms professor.  I really thuoght that we may be able to catch up with my friend after the match.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 am

I rolled my eyes.  Of course my male cousin would think of my cute, available instructor who used to be his classmate.  "Who cares?  I'm more concerned about Dad trying to pull me off the team," I said, pacing.  I was sure that Dad would overreact and do something drastic like that.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:14 am

I smiled.  "Well Finn i sthe Head of House... she won't let Uncle Charlie do that.  And Declan is captain.  You'll be fine," I assured her.  Besides, I was sure that Aunt Desi would end up calming Uncle Charlie down.  There was no need to be worrying.  I really hoped that quinn would be able to give me some information on Juliet.  I really wanted to know.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 am

"I highly doubt that Professor Finnegan or Declan Ambrose will be a match for an angry Weasley -- especially my father," I informed my older cousin.  "Have you ever seen Dad really upset?" I crossed my arms and looked at Seth.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:16 am

Now she was being overly dramatic.  "No, I haven't.  I don't think... ever," I said honestly.  I did not think I had ever seen Uncle Charlie lose it.  He was always calm and collected.  I had only seen him cry once -- when Quinn first got sick years ago.  It was the only time I ever saw Uncle Charlie waiver from his happy-go-lucky self.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 am

I gave Seth a pointed look.  "Me neither," I added.  "But I'd rather not give him the choice to lose his cool."  I did not want to see that.  I knew I pushed my dad sometimes, but I never made him lose it.  Mum was the one who yelled a lot.  Dad could get disappointed or mad, but he always was calm.  "I don't think Dad would see a bludger flying at m yhead as a good thing.  He hates it if anything harms his little girl."  The look I saw on Seth's face told me that he now got what I was saying.  "See?  I can't tell him I'm a beater."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 am

I tired to signal to Quinn to shut it.  But she either did nto realize what I was doing or she ignored me.  But Uncle charlie was standing right behind her.  "Yeah... I think I get it," I said, standin gup.  "Er... I'm going to leave now."  I would rather not see the aftermath of this news.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 am

I furrowed my brow.  What was Seth talkign about?  Then I heard someone behind me.  I slowly turned around and saw Mum and Dad standing there.  I moved so I was right next to Seth.  I hoped he would help protect me from my dad's wrath.  Or at least make it less of an issue.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

I smiled happily.  So my daughter was a big tough beater?  "I am so proud, sweetie!  Why didn't you just tell me about this?" I asked, going up to my little girl and giving her a big hug.  I looked over at Seth.  "So you knew that she was a beater, huh?"
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

I smiled and nodded.  "My last year and their first year, I helped all of them," I said, lokoing form Aunt Des to Uncle Charlie.  He was just standing there completely silent.  It was extremely hard to read what he was thinking.  He was kind of freaking me out.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 am

"Of coures you had a hand with it," I said, laughing.  I squeezed Quinn's shoulder.  "Has Seth told you we're going to come see you all play in the big game?" I inquired.  I figured that friendly rivalry between cousins was a bigger game change than, say, the Slytherin versus Gryffindor game.  At least for the Weasleys.  And I got to see my sort of nephew, Leo, play as well.  I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink.  I really hoped that Charlie would talk to them... at least sa ysomething -- anything.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next