Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE) Empty You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE)

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 am

I had noticed that my sister was looking a little down.  It was hard for others to see what she coudl easily conceal.  We had a small way to figure out that sh ewas hurting... she had a slight tell.  I walked over to my sister.  "Hey... want to go flying?" I asked, knowing that it may be the only way to get her to talk.  That was why we both were such great fliers.  It was our way to get away from fighting parents and something we always fell back on when we were upset and wanted to tak.

Last edited by Davy Turner on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE) Empty Re: You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE)

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 am

I was in my own little world when Davy walked over to me.  I jumped a little bit, then smiled at him.  "Am I that obvious?" I joked.  Of coures my brother would be able to tell that I was upset.  It was my last year at Hogwarts and I had no idea what had happened.  Constantine and I were still doing our normal dance of being an item but not at the same time.  it was getting so close to being something real when he suddenly pulled away.  Leaving me like this.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE) Empty Re: You can't fight the tears that ain't coming (DONE)

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 am

I grinned at her.  "C'mon... we'll go to that clearing in the forest.  That way we're away from prying eyes and ears," I suggested, helping my sister stand up.  I was sure she would not argue with me at all.  It was our thing.  And Daphne was nice sometimes.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:08 am

I smiled at my brother as he pulled me from the Slytherin table.  We walked together and we only split up to grab our brooms.  I met my brother back on the quidditch pitch.  I was happy that my little brother was such a sweetheart compared to myself.  That was one good thing about him being with our mother... it kept him innocent.  Me on the other hand, I went with Dad -- not by choice exactly.  Either way, Davy was far better off.  We jumped onto our brooms and flew into the air.  When we made it to the clearing Davy mentioned, we landed gently.  "I always love the wind blowing around me when flying.  It never gets old," I said, grinning at him.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:08 am

I nodded at her and sat down on a tree root that was stickign a couple of feet out of the ground.  "So are you goign to tell me what's wrong?" I asked her, lookingat Daphne as she meandered around the small clearing.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 am

I sighed.  "It's just me and Stan," I said, moving to sit next to Davy.  I laughed slightly, though it had no humor in it.  "We were finally getting to the point and not dancing around the subject of us beign in a relationship and he does a complete 180.  He barely talks to me now."  It hurt -- a lot.  I could not believe after years of friendship, constantine would just throw it all away.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 am

I nodded, feeling bad for my sister.  I knew it was hard for her to trust anyone really.  she did trust Constantine... but now?  "Daphne... if he just up and tossed you away, are you sure it was something you wanted anyways?" I asked her.  I would hate for someone to just throw me to the side and not think twice of it.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:11 am

I shook my head as I looked at my brother.  "I know something's wrong, he just refuses to say," I explained, which led me to believe it had something to do wtih a vision.  "There is no way Stan is okay with this.  Have you seen him?  He looks like he just went through a breakup."  That was proof that he cared.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 am

I sighed.  "You both look that way," I pointed out.  "Which is crazy because you were never technically together in the first place."  I wanted Daphne to realize this was a little ridiculous.  I mean, they were never a couple.  But I could see where my sister was coming from since they were close friends.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:13 am

I could not help but smile slightly.  "He does look it, does he not?" I asked, just wanting to hear it again.  I received a look from my brother.  "Okay, I'm being mean now.  But I just want answers."  Stan was going to be one of the few reasons for me to stick around in England.  I just wished he would talk to me.  I looked at my brother.  "You think I'm being stupid, don't you?" I asked him, trying not to laugh at myself.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:14 am

I shrugged.  I knew life with Dad sucked.  I was sure Dad hurt her in some way -- though she hid it and denied everything.  "I think it's a little crazy that you're both acting this way when you were supposedly not a couple," I told her honestly.  I knew they had snogged -- and even shagged -- but they refused to believe they were an item.  "Have you tried to just be friends rather than friends with benefits?" I asked her.  I wanted my big sister to be happy again.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 am

Oh my little brother was sweet, but naive.  He was definitely in the correct House.  "Davy... Stan isn't even talking to me.  We can't even try to just be friends," I said, shaking my head.  I just needed to get past this.  "I just need to pull myself together."  After this afternoon, I would stop moping around.  I would start making myself presentable so I could move past this -- at least what it would appear to everyone else.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 am

I knew that look.  My sister was so predictable.  I knew that she would end up trying to make constnatine as jealous as possible.  "You do know he can't see you.  So why bother with doing anything?  Just take time with this... breakup," I said.  I had no idea what other word to use to describe this.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 am

I smiled at my little brother and ruffled his dark hair.  "But Rory can.  And I know he says things to Stan.  I have to start looking great again," I said, thinking this was the best idea I had in a long time.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Yeah... yeah," I said, thinking she was being a little crazy.  "I know there's no way to stop you from doing this, so I'm just going to drop it." I smiled at her.  I was glad that she was almost back to her normal self.  Even if I thought she was being a little drastic about all of this.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next