Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 am

I shook my head against his chest before I pulled away.  I started to continue towards the castle.  I sighed.  "It really doesn't matter," I said, regaining control of my emotions.  I was sure Stan would be able to see right through that.  I warned him that we were about to hit the steps to walk up into the Entrance Hall.  "He was an older guy... and he is just not worth it," I added.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: One part angel, one part perfect, one part wreck -- Fall 2017 (DONE)

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

I sighed.  Of course Daphne would blow this off.  "Why don't I make up for that loser?" I suggested.  I was mentally kicking myself because this was what Rory was talking about.  It was ridiculous.  Daphne was not my girl... it was not as if I was jealous she dated other guys or anything happened with other guys.  It did nto bother me.  Would it not if I thought she was my girl?
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:27 am

I felt my cheeks go a little pink and was glad that Constantine was blind.  We made the familiar trek down towards the common room.  I thought about his offer.  "Sure... what did you have in mind?" I inquired. I  was quite curious of what he was thinking.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:28 am

I grinned, feeling like I looked lik ea complete fool.  "It feels like it's quite nice out... why don't we go jump in the lake for a godo swim?" I suggested.  I really hoped that she would say yes.  Great... now I really was thinking Rory was right. But I could not... this was so foreign.  I did not want any girl to get wrapped up with me on my quest for revenge... it was not worth it.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 am

"That'd be great," I told him.  "Until it starts raining."  Clouds had started to move into the once sunny skies above.  "But then we could end up playing in the rain.  Davy and I used to do that when we were little..."  I really hoped that Constantine would want to have fun no matter the weather conditions.  I liked the idea of having Stan make up for my abismal date.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 am

I nodded.  "So we'll get changed and head up to the grounds," I said as she said the password to the common room.  We went to our own dormitories to get changed.  Rory and everyone always teased me for taking a longer tiem than most women to get dressed or ready.  Of course, I was blind.  I had a system so I would know what I was wearing.  I always looked good... so clearly my system worked.  Unless everyone lied to me... which I guess could be the case.  I went back out to the common room and listened closely to see if Daphne was there.  Since it was quiet, it made it a lot easier to hear.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:36 am

I walked towards Constantine and took hold of his hand.  He had black swim shorts on with a pair of flops.  He was weraing a dark green, tight t shirt as well.  I never realized hwo muscular he was.  I was wearing my multicolored bikini beneath a crocheted overdress with a pair of slops on as well.  "Looks like we're both ready," I said softly.  I sometimes wicshed he could see me.  But it was nice at the same time because I knew Stan liked me for me, not my looks.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:37 am

I was surprised she had taken hold of my hand.  We made our way to the lake.  We chatted while we walked, I let her lead me down.  I slipped out of my shirt and walked into the refreshing water.  "It does feel like it's about to rain.  I'd say probably within ten minutes," I told Daphne, who I heard floating near me.  I could just tell by the way teh air felt.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:39 am

I really did think that it was amazing that Stan could tell whether it was going to rain or not.  I had gotten out of my dress and barely got into the water when the sky opened up.  I started laughing and pulled him out of the water.  There was thunder, so I knew there would be lightening shortly after.  "Well... it may as well be for the best wtih the way today has been going for me," I said, not really expecting Stan to continue to try to cheer me up.  "Here... under this tree," I said, but stopped moving when he pulled me back.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:40 am

I loved hte rain.  Besides my visions, it was the only time I could sort of see.  "Daphne, you guys always make fun of me because I love thunderstorms an rain.  Wanna know why I like them so much?" I inquired.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 am

I did think he was nuts for enjoying thunderstorms and rain.  I did nto mind them... but I did not love them either.  "Why's that?" I asked, the rain drenching everthing we had with us.  It was hard to focus with the water running off of Stan's toned features.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:42 am

I smiled and cupped her cheek in my hand.  "Because I can see," I said, seeing a black, white, slightly fuzzy/hazy outline of everything around me.  But I was focused on just one thing.  "You are so beautiful," I told her softly.  I leaned forward to kiss her and was surprised she let me.  in fact, she did not let me stop with just the tender kiss I planned.  Daphne actually deepend the kiss.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 am

He was definitely a sweetheart, but no one ever really realized it.  I pulled away from him and smiled.  I never thought he would be able to see anything.  I went to take hold of his hands as he snapped his hands to his temples.  I knew what this was a sign for.  He was going to have a vision... or something.  "Constantine?  Focus on my voice... you'll make it through fine..." I said softly, holding onto his shoulders.  He had a tendency to fall to his knees.  I personally thought that if he did not fight them, he would be better.  But obviously I had no clue.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:46 am

Despite Daphne trying to hold me up, I fell to my knees.  Water splashed around me and I closed my eyes in pain.  I had no idea what I was seeing exactly.  I had never seen any of these people or places before.  It went so fast that I could nto describe much of what I saw -- but I could feel what everyone was feeling:  fear.  I felt the rain stop on my skin.  I stood up and realized I was shaking.  I shook my head to attempt to get rid of the fear I was feeling.  "I need to go to the Headmaster," I said.  Uncle Remus had tol dme to tell hi about anything I saw or felt during visions.  "I'm sorry, Daphne," I told her as I went back towards the castle as quickly as I could.  I hated leaving her back there, but I wanted to make sense of my vision.  I was so focused on revenge that I hoped one day it would be focused on the man who made me blind and hurt Dad so badly.  Uncle Remus does not know everything, he just thought he was helping.  He could at least help ease my feelings now.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2