Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE) Empty Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:39 am

It was finally my last year at Hogwarts.  I had mixed feelings about leaving, but I was overall excited to be going.  I was working on some studeies while in the common room - something that was a rarity for me to be seen doing really.  I looked around, hoping to find some sort of distraction and that was when I saw my cousin.  I closed my school books and moved to sit next to her.  "Hey... you're looking a little put out.  What's up?" I asked, eying her curiously.

Last edited by Serenity Weasley on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 am

I had not expected company when I got into the common room.  I had been outside trying to talk with Ryan when his personality seemed to split and turn into that jerk he struggled with inside.  He bit my head off for no reason.  I left him out there and came inside, though with us both in Gryffindor, it was not as if I could truly get away from him.  I smiled at Ren.  "It's nothing.  Ryan just got all pissy with me," I said, rolling my eyes and brushing my hair otuof my face.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: Lips of an angel -- Winter 2017 (DONE)

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 am

Why were boys so much more dramatic than girls most of hte time?  It drove me nuts.  I looked at her.  "What'd he say?" I asked.  I was always nosey about these situations.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 am

I laughed.  "That's the sad thing.  It was nothing specific... I don't even remember.  But I wasn't going to deal with his attitude," I explained.  "We had been laughing and joking around and then bam... he turned into Mr. Hyde."  Ryan had a temper on him, too.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 am

I sighed.  Boys really were stupid.  Then it clicked.  "Oh... Laur... I think I may know what his problem is," I said.  It was probably bad, but I could nto remember the exact date of when Aunt Addie died, but I knew it was near this month, at least.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 am

I looked at Serenity expectantly.  "Well?  What is it?" I prodded.  Sometimes Ren got lost in that head of hers and forgets to keep speaking on her train of thought.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 am

Oh, right... I was having a conversation.  "Sorry," I said with a slight smile.  "But this is around the time they lost Aunt Addison.  He's probably thinking about it.  It'll be a year soon without her..."  As I explained, the signs from all of them became clear.  Dona was looking a tad thinner and I can't say I have noticed her eating much.  Not that I converse with him that much, but Stan was not speaking.  And RJ was a bit testier than usual.  It all made sense now.  I sighed.  Someone should probably hunt them down and talk to them.  There was no reason to fall back into the depression.  Aunt Addie would not want that.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:46 am

Now I felt like a complete moron.  "I should go back out and hunt him down," I said, shaking my head at how dense I was.  No wonder he acted like a jerk.  I kind of deserved it.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 am

Lauryn was right, but I saw a very wet and cold looking Ryan walk through the portrait hole.  "I don't think we have to hunt him down," I said to Lauryn, nudging her to look towards where my other cousin was walking into the common room.  It has been awhile since I have seen him look this down.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

I stood up.  "I'll go talk to him," I told my cousin.  I wanted to make sure he was okay.  I, at least, wanted to apologize for being so dense.  I started to walk towards him when Serenity stopped me.  "What?" I questioned.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:48 am

I shook my head at her.  "Let me talk to him.  If he already snapped at you, then he's already done with you for the day," I explained.  I knew how my younger cousin worked.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:49 am

Serenity was probably correct.  Sighing, I nodded.  "Okaly.  Just come back and let me know how it goes," I told her before she went off to talk to Ryan.  I sat down heavily.  Now all I could do was wait.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:56 am

I smiled reassuringly at Lauryn before following Ryan up to his dorm.  I knocked on the door as I entered.  "Hey, RJ... how's it going?" I asked, walking so I was sitting on the bed.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

I was removing my cloak when my cousin walked in.  I glanced at her as I continued to remove layers of clothes.  It had started sleeting while I had been outside.  So I was freezing and wet.  I really did nto care if Ren saw me in ust my boxers -- we all swam in the Lupin lake in our skivvies if we forgot suits.  "I'm fine," I said, tossing my wet jumper towards the pile of dirty clothes.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

I rolled my eyes at my now shirtless cousin.  "You are not fine.  You've been surly and I haven't seen you this upset for awhile.  Why don't you talk about it?" I asked, averting my eyes from my not so subtle or modest cousin.  I mean, really?
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next