Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never turn your back on me -- Late August 2016

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Never turn your back on me -- Late August 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Never turn your back on me -- Late August 2016

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:25 am

I looked at Des from across the table and then returned my gaze to Quinn.  "You know they love you.  They would never laugh at you.  Now... when they see me, however," I said, trying to get my barely sixteen-year-old daughter to smile again.  My poor baby had been through so much in her young life.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never turn your back on me -- Late August 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Never turn your back on me -- Late August 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 am

I looked at Dad and could not help but smile.  "Alright... let's' get around and then se if they want to go buy dresses or not.  Since I'm not all that hungry... I'm going to go shower," I said, excusing myself from teh table.  I rinsed off my dish and grabbed some jeans and a cute t-shirt.  I jumped into the shoer and wonderd how I would look in regulary clothes with no hair.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:29 am

Charlie and I finished eating.  "You are so wonderful," I said, smiling at my husband.  "How do you really think she's going?" I asked.  Quinn and her father had a strong connection; he could always read her like a book.  I was worried about her.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:30 am

I started to wash the dishes while Desi dried them.  I sighed and shook mmy head.  "It's really hard to tell this time," I told Desdemona honestly.  "I think it'll be rough on her... she'll put on a strong front.  WE'll just need to be there for her."  I leaned against the counter and crossed my arms.  I wished I could take away all the sickness from my little girl.  She should not be going through all of this... she was barely sixteen after all.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 am

I wrapped my arms around my husband and smiled at him.  "Just like we've been in her entire life," I agreed.  I kissed him.  "I suppose I need to go get ready.  Would you send owls to the girls to see if they want to go shopping for me, please?" I requested smiling sweetly at Charlie.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 am

I grinned at Desdemona.  "I think I could do that.  Go get dressed babe," I told her.  I started to go get a quill and parchment to write everyone when Des kept my hand in hers.  I turned to lookat her.  "What?" I questioned.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:33 am

I squeezed his hand.  "You still look great... even without the curls you loved," I told him before I headed up to our room so I could get around.  I was ure that the twins and Lenni would end up wanting to come shopping.  And if Lenni could not come, I would go wtihtjust the girls.  I did not mind taking them all out.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 am

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed.  I looked at myself in the mirror, examining what I had become.  My clothes were hanging loosely on me... I had no hair... I really looked like a mess.  I sighed and put on some makeup.  I hoped that I still looked halfway decent to everyone else.  I hoped that I would be okay.  I opened the bottle of water that I had in the bathroom and I took my daily medications.  I knew that I had to be careful with going out shopping with the way my immune system was, but I was excited... despite the way I looked.  Maybe I would change it up with a wig.  I came downstairs and saw dad with his usual cup of joe, his paper, and he had actually gotten dressed.  His bald head still made me smile.  "Did Mum get a hold of anyone?" I asked, sitting down and grabbing an orange.  I hoped I could eactually eat it.  It sounded good... but msot things did not settle in my stomach so I tended to waste a lot of food.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 am

I looked over at my beautiful daughter and grinned at her.  "Your mum is still getting around.  I sent word to everyone to meet here in an hour to head out," I replied.  I wondered if they all would go o rif it would end up just being my girls.  "You should probably wear a hat or scarf on your head... it's quite sunny out."  I knew with working on the WHR -- The Weasley-Hagrid Reservation -- I was definitely going to need sun blcok.  When I had moved back to England, they needed a place for dragons here... so I made one. I named it for me and my favorite staff member at hogwarts... who came by to visit in his old age.  I was glad to help with all of that.  Hagrid was honored by me wanting him to be involved, too.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 am

I rolled my eyes.  "You're right," I said reluctantly.  I walked to Mum and Dad's room and knocked.  "Mum... will you help me find a scarf or hat?  I don't want to get sunburnt," I explained, walking in when I heard her say she was decent.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:42 am

I smiled and Quinn and I had quite the fun time playing with old hats and scarves that used to be in style that I have neer gotten rid of.  We were upstairs laughing and having a good time when I heard voices downstairs.  "I think teh entourage has arrived," I said.  Despite the setback this morning, I was proud my little girl was taking everything in stride and had a smile on her face.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 am

I was eating breakfast when an owl came in with a letter attached to it's leg.  I stood up and walked over to it and read the letter.  Uncle Charlie explained what was going on with Quinn and said they were going out shopping.  I went ot find mum.  "Hey Mum... wanna go shopping with Aunt Des and Quinn?  Uncle Charlie said she's having a rough morning... they need to go out to buy a wig for her and thought that we could shop for dresses for the masquerade at the same time.  Make a fun little day of it," I explained.  I hoped that we were going to be able to go.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:48 am

I hunted down Mum and Tori, yelling throughout the house.  "Mum!  Tori!  We're going shopping!" I said loudly.  "We need to buy a wig and dresses!"  I was so not subtle.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2