Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So many choices separate us  now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE) Empty So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:03 am

I had been surprised that Sedona wanted to have lunch with me.  The boys barely were speaking to me -- though with Ryan, that was no surprise.  I knew Dean was having a hard time with physical therapy again -- with every advancement there seemed to be a major set back.  I walked with my daughter to our favorite little cafe.  I smiled and laughed.  "So, sweetie, do you have any love interests?" I inquired.  I figured that it was a great topic to start on.  She was fifteen now... I was sure she would have a crush at the very least.  We sat down and I took a sip of the soda I ordered.

Last edited by Addison Logan Black on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

So many choices separate us  now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 am

I nearly choked on my sweet tea.  Of course she would brin gup relationships.  Love interests?  Like sheshould be talking.  I did not want to ruin my relationship with Mum, so I would onctinue to tell her everythign and be completely honest with her.  I laughed a little bit.  "I do have a crush," I said honestly.  "I just don't know what I'm going to do about it."  Of course I was speaking of Leopold.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

So many choices separate us  now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am

I raised my eyebrows at my daughter.  "Oh really?" I said, quite interested.  "Do I know this young man?" I did hope that it was Leo.  I raelly did think they would make a lovely copule.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

I felt my face go red as I was saved by the waitress.  We ordered our meals as she brought our bruschetta.  I dug in and swallowed before answering my mother's piercing gaze.  I rolled my eyes at Mum.  How was it that she was still the same person to me despite what she did?  "You know exactly who it is, Mum," I said, feelign embarrassed.  I avoided her gaze for a moment.  When I looked at her, I could nto help but grin.  "Stop it... it's just a crush.  It'll go away, the feelings."  I knew what she would be getting at.  I was not in love with Leo.  He was my favorite person to be around, my best friend... and now my crush.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:12 am

I was quite happy to hear that Dona had feelings for Leopold.  I reached across th etable and squeezed her hand as th ewaitress brought us our side salads.  "I don't know, Dona.  The way you're acting... I don't think it's just a crush."  I looked at her and saw exactly what I had seen in my own eyes when I fell in love with Dean.  I felt my stomach tighten at that thought.  I had ended it with Draco only a couple days ago.  I needed my marriage.  I loved Dean so much and I was just being completely stupid this summer.  I wanted to help my daughter with her relationship as much as I could.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:13 am

Even as I tried to deny it, Mum was right.  It was more than a crush.  but I was only fifteen!  I sighed and shook my head, eating more of my salad.  "Can I just please think it's a crush?  I don't want to ruin our friendship that we have.  I can't lose that," I told my mother.  I really did not want any relationship advice from her... especially with what I knew.  The waitress refilled our drinks and took our empty salad plates.  We were still waiting for our entrees.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:14 am

That was fair, I suppose.  "Alright," I replied, "but just know this, Dona:  If you don't act on this, then be prepared for any hurt that may come.  he will date and flirt with other girls.  So be prepared fo rit."  I took another drink.  "But that's all I'll say.  And I'll be there for you no matter what."  I smiled at my daughter and noticed a slight change in her features.  She seemed troubled.  "Dona, what's wrong?" I was starting to get concerned.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:15 am

Alright, I had to get it out there.  The waitress brought our entrees.  We ate a few bites before I started in on this.  "I can always ask you anything, rigth?  And you'll give me an hones tanswer," I added, looking at her over my glass as I drank from the straw.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:15 am

I was a little startled by her question.  "Of course you can, sweetie," I assured her.  I was guessing that it ahd something to do with her sexuality or anything along those lines.  She was a teenager now.  I did not expect what I heard next.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 am

"Wh yare you cheating on Dad with Malfoy's dad?" I asked bluntly.  I was never one for being overly subtle about anything -- execpt my own feelings.  I felt horrible for just throwing it out at her, but I had no idea what Stan would do if Mum did nto come clean with Dad soon.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 am

I nearly choked on my pasta.  I swallowed and took a drink to clear my throat.  "Sedona... how do you know that?" I questioned.  There was no point in denying it.  So I wanted to know how my daughter foudn out.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 am

I played with my food a little bit before I responded to my mum.  "Well... Dorian found out somehow and he told Stan who then told me... and I also told Ryan.  Stan wants you to pay, Ryan wants to run off and tell Dad... neither one of them wants to hurt Dad, but they're so close to telling him," I told her.  "They were hard to convince to let me talk to you first."  I could nto believe the way Stan and Ryan were acting about it.  They were so angry wtih her, they were both just flat out ignoring her.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 am

Dorian knew?  How did that happen?  "Sedona, I ended it with Draco a ouple days ago.  i was planning on talking to your dad about everything once I figure out how to say something that will change everything," I explained.  I felt extremely odd talking to my daughter about this.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 am

I sighed and could not believe what I was hearing.  "But how?  why?" I asked, not wanting dirty details just answers.  "I thought you and Dad were perfect for each other," I added.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 am

I shook my head.  "I honestly don't know.  He made me feel special.  I never expected it to go on for so long... or to happen in th efirst place," I said.  I looked at Sedona.  "Are you sure your dad doesn't know?  He's been acting off the past couple days..>"  Had one of the boys finally told him?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next