Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:36 pm

I led the charge against the castle to get to Potter.  I knew the others were behind us, but I was not too concerned with them at the moment.  I blasted the doors off of the Entrance Hall and saw that students and some of hte Order were there to greet us.  How lovely!  Students were easily disposed of.

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Regulus Black Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:38 pm

I had been so close to getting to Bella when I was blasted about ten feet into the air and landed on the ground, my head throbbing and bleeding from where it hit the wall of the castle.  Those bastards.  I needed to not have the personal vendetta and focus on more than just Bellatrix.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:44 pm

I was ready for this.  I had made sure taht I was on the front lines with Dean and Lenni -- especially to make sure that Sirius made it back okay.  He had not been up and about for long and I feared that he was pushing himself to the limit right now.  I only had momentary relief when I caught sight of Padfoot before the onslaught was upon us.  "Now!" I instructed the handful of kids -- who were technically of age -- to defend themselves.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

I had shot a spells out of the window as a few death eaters made it in the window. They were taken out, they didn't want the animagi to transform until the latest time. They didn't want them to figure out who was what. One took me and through me into the suit of armour. Clambering up as quickly as I could, I through a punch and connected with his face. I pointed my wand, " Stupefy!" He dodged the spell and pointed his wand at a group of first years, I had no choice. I transformed and leapt at the death eater. Swatting at him as he attempted to stay on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 pm

I was at the back of the castle facing the lake.  We knew they would be coming from the front chasing Harry into the castle... but we figured they would attack from all sides -- and we were right.  I led the charge to defend the back.  Of course I had some Wizarding Wheezes tricks up my sleeves -- mostly the ones that went bang.  I did not want to pull them out right away, but I knew that it would help us in the long run to catch the Death Eaters by surprise to do something like that.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 pm

We had just got in the front door, a group of helpless first years were huddling as they tried to get away. Unfortunately I had to deal with Black. When she transformed it did take me by surprise. She had cornered me just far away from everyone, I had a pebble in my pocket smirking. I picked it up and threw it quickly as black gave me that two second leeway I was looking for. I managed to grab my wand from my pocket, and sent black flying into the opposite wall. Where she slowly got up, I looked back to where the group of kids were. Grinning I picked one up and slammed him into the wall and let his body drop to the ground as Black slowly got back to her feet. " Here kitty....kitty..kitty."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:16 pm

We ran towards the castle, we had to run interference with the death eaters so Harry could get there and find the horcrux. I sent a few shots at a few death eaters as the flew up higher. Seeing the castle before me I didn't recognize this, it was students fighting for their other home. Our home. I urged myself to pick up the pace and hoped James was somewhere nearby.

It hit me, I felt like I was hit by a brick wall. It knocked me off my feet, landing with an oomph on the ground I looked up to find a very large death eater in front of me. Frantically searching for my wand and thankfully one of the students knocked him out with a boulder. " Thanks!" I muttered. Scrambling up and grabbing my wand which was a few feet away. I had finally made my way into the castle as I saw rubble and heard the screams from almost every direction. I didn't know where to look.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:27 pm

I saw the Death Eaters advancing along with the Order that was fighting them.  They broke into the castle and the fight was on.  I wanted ot keep an eye on all those I cared about, but knew that was impossible.  I fought against one particular Death Eater whose name I could not recall, but he was one that ha hurt our family many times over.  I was blasted backwards by a curse that he shot at me, tasting blood in my mouth from the split lip.  I was not about to let him get away with that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm

I had my orders to go around the back of the school and lead the army that way.  I saw how many students thought they could stupidly win out and defend against us.  I could not help but laugh.  I easily made my way through some younger students, causing a red haired Weasley twin come towards me.  His fight was at least worth the effort.  "You will lose," I informed him as we fought against each other.  I could tell that I was easily wearing him out -- though he was putting forth enough to where he had gotten a couple of good shots in.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 pm

I had led a group of students back into the castle. I knew Harry needed to find the horcrux. I knew he had to have time, I would give him that. I ran at a few deatheaters transforming back in padfoot as I used full force and latching my teeth into his arm. I hoped everyone was okay.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:37 pm

I saw Darwin attack a group of young students and I had to step in.  I dueled with him and could not help but laugh when he said that we would lose.  "I wouldn't bet on it!" I bantered back to him, shooting a curse which knocked hi to the ground.  When I readied myself to render him unconscious, he raised his wand and I felt searing pain, saw his smile, felt myself fall to the ground, and then there was nothing but blackness.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

I was going to help Bellatrix out and take care of Regulus for her since I had a good shot at him from behind when I heard a shout from behind me.  I turned around in time to see James running towards me.  I raised my wand to disable him when he changed into Prongs and easily tossed me in the air with the antlers.  I forgot how strong he was in that form.  "You're going to regret that," I wanred him, staggering to my feet.  I felt a little bit of blood trickling down my leg -- he gored me slightly.  He was definitely going to pay for that.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm

I had seen Peter making an attempt to ambush Regulus and aimee.  I took pleasure in goring him and tossing him with my antlers.  I changed back into my human form to fight him.  i wanted to feel his bones break beneath my fists.  i wanted to cause as much suffering as I could so that perhaps he may feel some of what I felt during those sixteen years.  We ran towards each other and I easily tackled him to the ground.  I started to punch him, feeling his nose break made me smile darkly at him.  I saw the blood gushing down his face.  My momentary lapse in focus gave him teh upper hand.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:23 am

I saw red here stood the man who carved into me. Oh this would be fun, I landed slamming my back into the wall as I regained my control hearing him taunt me. I know you are dumb....but really.... I snapped at his attempts. He then flourished his wand thankfully I could tell was coming. I dodged the one spell he shot at me and I had managed to get myself right in front of him and swatted his wand away. I enjoyed hearing his screams of pain. I hated being like this but revenge for me and mum was something special.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 am

I had students to protect and make sure got to safety.  There was no way that I was going to be able to make sure everyone got the help they needed -- which was why I strategically separated those I trusted into different areas of the castle.  I had to make sure that everyone was given their best chance.  I bent down to help a student get up.  I was grateful that we were close enough to the hospital wing that I was able to usher them inside and Poppy took over from there.  I wanted a bigger more central area -- like the Great Hall -- to be where we could take the injured... but we needed to make sure that the area was secured first and as of right now, it was not.  That was where the heat of hte battle was occurring and it was quickly spreading into the rest of the castle.  I heard a roar and shrieks of students.  I turned around and saw Greyback coming out of hte shadows.  Just wonderful.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next