Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God bless the broken road that led me straight to you -- Summer 1980 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

God bless the broken road that led me straight to you -- Summer 1980 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: God bless the broken road that led me straight to you -- Summer 1980 (DONE)

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

I walked up behind John and my daughter came to me be picked up.  I gave John an kiss and looked at Remus.  "Goodnight Remus... I had a lovely evening," I told him.  I smiled at the two of them before I left.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

God bless the broken road that led me straight to you -- Summer 1980 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: God bless the broken road that led me straight to you -- Summer 1980 (DONE)

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:12 pm

I smiled and said goodbye to Cathie politely.  When they were gone, I stared at my dad.  I could nto elieve this.  I thought I knew my father.  He had a daugther?  He never said... I felt like he has lied to me for four years.  Tears of anger and betrayal came to my eyes.  "How could you nto tell me?" I asked.  It had been me and him against the world... I trusted him.  Now I felt as if all of that meant nothing to him.  He could have told me all of this four years ago... ut to hide it?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 pm

this was what I was worried about.  "Son, we didn't know for sure.  We just did a paternity test," I told him.  I explained everything -- even bringing up that one conversation when we had ended our relationship.  We had moved to the living room while talking.  "Remus, I love Cathie... I have since we had first gotten together four years ago."  I really hoped that I was able to explaie verything for my son.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

I ran a hand through my hair.  I stared at my dad.  I was not sure how to handle this.  But he was happy.  I sighed.  "Dad... I just can't believe this.  We told each other everything.  I am glad you ar ehappy, though," I admitted.  It was kind of cool to have a sibling, I just wish it had happened when I was younger.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I smiled at Remus.  "KIddo, when it all happened I felt like I was protecting you.  YOu had so much to handle.  And since we weren't sure... I didn't want you to worry about anything else."
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:16 pm

I could understand that.  I would want to protect my child... I wish I could now.  But there was no way to protect or even predict how our son will handle my curse.  I smiled at my dad.  "I love you dad... and, just so you know, Cathie is great.  Penny is adorable."  I guess there was no reason freaking out about it.  I was not going to let Penelope feel unwanted.  I knew how that felt.  There was no way I would do that to her or to Cathie.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3