Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to death -- Winter 2002

+17
Parker Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Percy Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
21 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:43 am

I had let Harry know where I was off too. He would be joining me there later on with the kids, I got there and found my family very easily. Thanking us for our well known hair. I walked over to them and overheard a bit. " Tested?" I asked them. " Sign me up." I said to them. Knowing they would have a huge group of people to test.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 3 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 am

We had gotten word from Charlie as I sent my patronus to George at the store to meet me and the kids at St. Mungo's telling him everything I was told. We got there, found them. Giving hugs around and told my girls to go see there aunt and uncle. I went over to Bill, " So, what's going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:18 am

We had gotten twice the word about Quinn at the store. It took us about ten minutes to get everyone out of the store and we closed up. I sent my patronus to Jada to see if she needed help getting the boys ready. Or to just meet her at the hospital. Looking to George, " I should get something back in a minute or so."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 am

We had gotten word from Charlie about Quinn. " Molly dear we need to get to the hospital for Quinn!" I said throughout the house knowing she would hear me from somewhere. I never knew how she just popped up from somewhere unknown. I put my cloak on and waited by the door for my wife as I figured she would be there in a moment.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 am

I had told Fred to go ahead and I would met him there with Jake and josh. I finally got them around and got to St mungos, finding everyone easily. I walked up and had the boys hands in mine so they could not run around like I could see them doing. I wanted to know what was going on, but I also wanted to let Charlie and Dees know that we were all here for them.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 am

I heard Arthur from upstairs and rushed down. "oh no.... I had hopped it wouldn't get to this point," I said as I donned my cloak. I took hold of my husbands hand and we went to the hospital.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 am

I had been given a new case, I picked up the file and opened it. " Quinn Weasley..." I said quietly. Then it clicked. I got up and went to see the family, " I had to go and talk to the parents. I got to there room. " Mr. and Mrs. Weasley?" I questioned as I saw the red hair a mile away. " Hi, I'm Lily." I said to them. I know they may know me. I just have to introduce myself. It's the right thing to do on new cases. " I am now taking over your daughter's case." I explained. " We are waiting on the results for Mr. Bill Weasley to come back. Just let me know if there is any more people that would be willing to be tested. " I said. Hell I would do it if I wasn't going to be the one operating. " Anything I can do for Quinn I will." I promised. I would do everything in my power to make sure she kept going and was able to be a little girl.

" We have given her some more medication for the pain." I explained. " Right now, we have her in isolation."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 am

I had gotten the message from Jada and we popped into St. Mungo's and found the room quickly. I took Josh's hand and hoisted him up," Hey little man." I said to my son. Then walked into the room to see Lily speaking with Charlie and Des, I stepped back outside and took my nieces with me. " Lily's just talking to them." I informed everyone. I told Victoria and Serenity to sit down in the chairs in front of the adults.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:07 am

I smiled at the girls when they came in. I gave them big hugs, which I needed, and let them have time with their auntie and cousin who was awake now. I looked at them. Lily was explaining everything to us. When she finished I had to go out with the others for a moment. I couldn't handle this. "I'm going to go see everyone," I said walking out. I saw nearly everyone was there and I knew the rest would be on their way. It instantly brought tears to my eyes. "I am guessing that bill has brought you all up to date?" I asked. I wanted to just sit down and cry, but couldn't. I needed to be strong. But I knew the minute mum got there and hugged me I'd break down.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 am

I followed Uncle Charlie out into the hallway, and heard my mummy say something about Quinn needing help. " I'll help!" I piped up. Hoping someone had heard me. " I want to help Quinn. " I said to the group repeating myself.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 am

" I'll help too!" I said, wishing she was better. If I can make Quinn better I want too. " If I can make Quinn go home..I'll help."
Jacob Weasley
Jacob Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 am

I was worried about Quinn and Charlie... normally he would not have gotten up abruptly like that.  I squeezed Quinn's hand and ran a hand through my hair.  I looked at Lily, glad that she was the main Healer on the case now.  I sighed.  "I'm sorry about Charlie," I said softly, knowing that he had been really rude.  It was not enough that Quinn needed a new kidney, but she also had autoimmune problems meaning that she would have to take medication for probably the rest of her life.  I walked over to the sink to wet a cloth to put it on her forehead, she was feeling clammy as well.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 am

I had gotten to St. Mungo's as quickly as I could.  I was watching Parker while Penelope was at work.  I let her know what was going on and knew that she would be here quickly.  Parker was squirming in my arms to get down and run around with his cousins.  "Charlie!" I said, seeing my brother and giving him a hug, Parker wanting to be in the middle of it all.  "what's all going on?  What do you need me to do?"  I figured with the looks of everyone that things were worse than what one would think.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 am

I looked at my mummy and I had no idea what was really going on; I just knew I felt really bad.  "Mum... I'm tired... hot... thirsty.  I don't feel good," I said, starting to cry.  I wanted to just go home and be in my own bed...
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:39 am

I made my way around from hugging my Uncle Charlie.  I could not believe that my one of my cousins was in the hospital.  I looked at everyone and heard that everyone wanted to help Quinn.  "I can help!" I said, wanting to help her as much as possible.  "Quinn shouldn't be sick!"
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next