Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to death -- Winter 2002

+17
Parker Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Percy Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
21 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 10 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:03 am

I put my arm around Desi as everyone Bill their love and support.  My half sister leaned against me, resting her head on me the bes tthat she could while we were standing.  I stayed quiet, though; this was not for me to get any more involved with.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 10 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 am

Bill left with Lily and I sat back down with the twins and tried to keep them busy.  I looked at all the kids that were there.  "Someone is going to need to get these kids up to the cafeteria area to get something to eat soon," I announced.  I had to take care of my entire family.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:56 am

I had to agree with Mum.  "How about I take the kids?" I said to the group.  Then counting heads, I had a second thought.  "With some help, perhaps?"
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:46 pm

I held onto my brother and then I heard a voice behind me.  I turned to see my mother - our mum - standing there.  Someone had to have helped her get to St. Mungo's when I realized she had probably been there with Remus when he was younger.  I had no idea how she got in, but I was grateful that she was there.  I gave Remus an extra squeeze and went to my mum, holding onto her.  I pulled away.  "Mum?  How did you...?" I questioned.  

I had an interesting relationship with my mother ever since I had started at Hogwarts in 1991.  It was mainly because I had gotten so close to my brother and the wizarding world.  She always embraced me, knowing that magic was not all bad.  She just kept a watchful eye on certain aspects, which made sense once I learned about Remus completely back when I was fifteen.  There was so much more that had happened in the last eleven years.  Mum and I got close again, but there was just something between her and Remus that kept tension up.  So she was barely there in my life because she knew that the Wizarding World needed me more than she did.  

When her gaze went past me, I turned to see her looking at Remus.  My big brother reached out to her because he knew that I would need my mum.  Fresh tears came to my eyes when I realized how much he cared about me.  There was sadness etched on his face and I could see it matched in mum's, too, but they both smiled at me.  Remus turned away and went over to Ron, I assumed to help him rally the kids.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:05 am

I looked at Uncle Ron.  "Yes!  Food please!  I'm dying here!" I said, trying to make everyone laugh.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:18 am

After everyone gave hugs and kisses, I followed Healer Potter to where I was going to get ready for the procedure.  My mind was reeling.  This meant that out of all of us brothers, I was the one who had gotten Quinn to be born.  i could nto believe it.  I hoped this would not change anything.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:12 am

As much as it hurt me and mother to be near each other, Desdemona needed her.  So I reached out and made sure she made it to be with Quinn, Desi, and Charlie.  I smiled sadly at the pair of them and turned away.  I went over to Ron and the rest of them.  "Alright kids," I said.  "Come along with Uncle Remus and Uncle Ron."  The two of us coul handle the youngsters.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 pm

I had let Mr. Weasley get ready in his own comforts He came out, " Follow me ..." I said as I led him to a bed where he could lie down. " Kristy will get you settled and then we'll begin. See you after Mr. Weasley." I smiled to the man before me as I exited the room.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Howell Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:37 am

Desdemona Quinn Weasley wrote:I held onto my brother and then I heard a voice behind me.  I turned to see my mother - our mum - standing there.  Someone had to have helped her get to St. Mungo's when I realized she had probably been there with Remus when he was younger.  I had no idea how she got in, but I was grateful that she was there.  I gave Remus an extra squeeze and went to my mum, holding onto her.  I pulled away.  "Mum?  How did you...?" I questioned.  

I had an interesting relationship with my mother ever since I had started at Hogwarts in 1991.  It was mainly because I had gotten so close to my brother and the wizarding world.  She always embraced me, knowing that magic was not all bad.  She just kept a watchful eye on certain aspects, which made sense once I learned about Remus completely back when I was fifteen.  There was so much more that had happened in the last eleven years.  Mum and I got close again, but there was just something between her and Remus that kept tension up.  So she was barely there in my life because she knew that the Wizarding World needed me more than she did.  

When her gaze went past me, I turned to see her looking at Remus.  My big brother reached out to her because he knew that I would need my mum.  Fresh tears came to my eyes when I realized how much he cared about me.  There was sadness etched on his face and I could see it matched in mum's, too, but they both smiled at me.  Remus turned away and went over to Ron, I assumed to help him rally the kids.
When Remus contacted me and told me what was going on, I knew I had to be there for Desdemona.  "Desi," I said to my daughter when I saw her standing there with her older brother.  The sight broke my heart.  I hugged her tightly when she came to me.  When she asked me how I knew, I just looked past her to Remus, smiling sadly at him.  I looked at my daughter an dkept my hands on her shoulders. 

"You know I put you and your family above anything," I said to her softly.  "What all is going on?"
Hope Howell
Hope Howell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:18 pm

The procedure was a long one, both patients seemed to be holding up well all vital signs were good. Letting out a breath of relief as I had my girls see everyone up I went up to the family that was eagerly waiting. Getting to the waiting room, seeing less of a sea of red. " for Quinn and bill weasley?" I asked loudly knowing someone would come over to me so I could bring then into my office to tell them the good news
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 am

I went with Charlie while Hope went with Desdemona, the two of them holding hands.  "Yes, how are they?" I questioned, the worry evident in my voice.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:43 pm

I held onto Parker's hand as we all shut it.  Never have I ever heard this many Weasleys this quiet.  We were giving Mum and them some space, but you could hear a pin drop in that waiting room.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:42 pm

With Jake on my lap, I reached out and held Fred's hand as Aunt Em's sister came out to tell what had happened.  Fred had Josh on his lap, and surprisingly both boys were behaving.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Weasley Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:38 am

I sat on mummy's lap as I wanted to know if Quinn and uncle Bill were okay. I held my hands together, as I waited like a good boy. I could be good. Looking to mummy " They okay mummy?" I asked her.
Jacob Weasley
Jacob Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:07 am

Waiting with bated breath was dreadful.  but then Healer Potter said what we all needed to hear:  they were okay.  Desdemona and I hugged each other and then it was quite an emotional response from everybody.  I kept one arm around Desi as I looked at Healer Potter.  "Thank you," I said to her, the relief quite evident in my voice.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next