Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to death -- Winter 2002

+17
Parker Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Percy Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
21 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 4 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 am

I was sitting there in the waiting so patiently, like a good boy.  I saw Quinn start to cry through the window in the door.  I felt so lost.  I stood up and went over to my dad.  "Dad... I can help.  I'm old enough, aren't I?" I asked.  I was nine... I had to be old enough to help her.  The others were all too young.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 4 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  George Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 am

I had my hand in Serenity's, to keep her by my side.  I ran a hand through my hair.  I wished I could help Charlie so much.  But besides getting tested, there was nothing that I could do to help him right now.  He knew I would go into surgery and help my niece however I could.  I wanted to make sure that she could be with us for as long as any other child would be.  He looked like he was about to break down, but I knew he would not.  This was Charlie after all... Mr. Keep-His-Cool.  To see him flustered and freaking out was something foreign to me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:41 am

I walked in and it made me swell with pride to see all my children standing there coming together to be with Charlie with what was going on.  I did not say a word, but it seemed as if everyone saw me and parted so I could reach my son.  I knew that look in Charlie's eyes... it was the look he had when it was his last night at home before moving to Romania -- the fear of the unknown -- but this time it was so much worse.  At least then he knew it was what he wanted.   I wrapped my arms around my son and let him bury his face into my shoulder as I held him tightly.  "Charlie... oh my sweet baby," I whispered softly, holding him.  I felt him start to shake with his tears.  It broke my heart.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 am

I had been doing just fine... until I saw my mum.  I let her hold me as if I was a child and I started to break in her arms.  It was the only safe place for me right now.  I held her tightly as I cried into her shoulder.  "I-I don't know w-what to do," I sobbed into her shoulder.   If I lost Quinn, I would lose a piece of me.  I knew what the miscarriage did to Tonks and Bill... I was unsure if I would be able to recover from this like they did -- if that was what one could call it.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39 am

I put a hand on my daughter's forehead and tried to calm her down.  "I know, sweetie," I said to her quietly.  I stood up and got a cup of water and a straw.  "Sip slowly, Quinn," I instructed.  I looked out the window and I saw everyone out there.  I could not help but smile a little bit.  I turned back to my daughter.  "Look at everyone who came to see you, sweetie!  Everyone is out there... would you like to see anyone?" I asked her softly.  I knew they would all have to really wash up before coming in here.  With her weakened immune system, they needed to be as sterilized as possible.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 am

I looked at Lenni.  "I'm gonna go in and check on Des and Quinn in there... I'll take one of the girls so you don't have to watch them both out here," I said to her.  I knew that it would be a little hectic with everyone out here and it was an ordeal to go in and see Quinn, but I wanted to make sure that everyone was okay.  Charlie was being taken care of by Mum at the moment, and I wanted ot make sure my sister-in-law was doing alright.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:57 pm

George had gone in with Tori, Ren was sitting beside me as she was telling me she wanted to help. I pulled my daughter on my lap and wrapped my arms around her torso as I kissed the top of her head. I can't even imagine. " It'll take time but you know we'll do what we can.." I said so Charlie could hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:16 pm

I pulled away from mum and ran a hand through my hair, trying to smile at everyone.  I could not believe that they were all here like this.  I mean, I knew that they all loved Quinn and would show up at one point, but I never expected them to be here so quickly.  "Thank you... everyone.  You have no idea what this means to us," I said, my voice more hoarse than what I expected.  I shoudl haev known better; I had been in tears.  I cleared my throat and looked around.  "I'm going to grab some coffee... does anyone want me to grab them anything?" I asked, knowing that they would all probaly look at me like I was crazy, but I could not just stand there doing nothing.  And even teh mundane task of walking to grab a cup of joe would give me something to do.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:41 pm

I smiled at him and stood up.  "Here, I'll walk with you.  I'm sure that you wont' be able to get water and whatnot for everyone," I said.  Besides, I wanted to make sure that he was okay.  I have never seen him like this.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 pm

I had finally been able to tear myself away from the duties of being at Hogwarts... the Deputy Headmistress could handle everything and anything until I returned.  My sister needed me.  I knew that our dear mother would not be there and though she was part of one of the biggest families out there, I knew that having her brother by her side would help her greatly.  My niece was in the hospital and this was going to make or break them all.  I arrived at St. Mungo's to see the entire Weasley clan pretty much outside of her room.  I was glad to see they had all riled together to give support to Desdemona and Charlie.  I saw that Charlie was out and getting comfort, which was fine by me.  I knew that Desi would be in worse shape; she was a mother after all.  I went towards the room where I saw George sitting in there talking with Des while Tori tried to make Quinn smile by the looks of it.  I smiled and went through the steps of being allowed into the room.  I walked through and looked at my baby sister.  "Desi... c'mere," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.  I hugged her tightly as she broke in my arms.  I looked apologetically at George, but I knew the way my sister would be.  "Everything will be figured out... Lily's on the case.  Quinn will be alright," I said softly, trying to cofort my sister.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Ren started to cry, I lightly hummed her a song to try to calm her down. I know why she was crying but crying isn't something that should be done right now. " Sweetie, it's all right. We're all right here and we're not going to leave Quinn alone." I told my daughter. I know she didn't understand why Quinn was here just that she was sick and she wanted her to get better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:52 pm

I was grateful that George brought Tori into the room to try to help Quinn feel better morally.  And George was great company - we all were really close, but I was never so happy to see Remus as I was when he came into that room and gave me a hug.  I squeezed him.  "I know... I know.  But it's just hard," I said, not wanting to say too much in front of my little girl, who was scared enough as it was.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:03 pm

I looked at the two siblings and then at my daughter.  Quinn seemed to really enjoy having her cousin there.  I looked back at Desi.  "Hey, go take a break.  I'll stay in here wtih them," I suggested.  I did not want Desdemona to be in here the entire time just full of worry.  She needed to go eat something or do something else just for a little bit of time.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:27 pm

I looked over at Ron.  "Thanks," I said, clapping my youngest brother on the shoulder before heading towards where they had some water.  I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "Thank you for coming... it really means a lot."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 am

I nodded as she apologized for her husband. I shook my head at her, " No need. I hate delivering news. Mrs. Weasley....There is something I can do as well. " I am going to pull out all of the stops for this little girl if it killed me. There is no way she is not going to be a little girl if it was the last thing I do. " I'm going to see about any of the other healers as well...I would like your permission to see what else I can do. I'll get going on the blood tests for everyone out waiting in the area...as well as my staff. " I told her. All she and her husband had to do was say the word and I would be on it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next