Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to death -- Winter 2002

+17
Parker Weasley
Quinn Weasley
Percy Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
21 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 11 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 am

Relief flooded the family and frankly myself. I was glad this surgery ended up with good results. " You're more than welcome." I said as I went to change out of surgery scrubs and to get myself cleaned up.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Scared to death -- Winter 2002 - Page 11 Empty Re: Scared to death -- Winter 2002

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:44 am

It was such a relief to know that they both were okay.  I slouched in the chair a bit, relaxing.  Obviously they were not completely in the clear; there was still a long road of recovery ahead, but it was better than nothing.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:40 pm

I had heard that everything went well and was rather relieved.  Desdemona hugged her -- our -- mother and then her husband. I was so pleased that I was able to help her with having to get Hope there to b there with her daughter.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 pm

After I got myself cleaned up and headed to the desk to fill out some paper work and to let myself relax after that surgery. Rubbing my eyes as I looked down at my paper everything was becoming blurry. I need to wake up. I am so tired. Looking at the time I have been here for fifteen hours today. I need to go home, I was glad that I have ten minutes left.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Howell Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:11 am

I gave my daughter a very tight hug.  "Oh, darling!" I said, so happy.  "You'll be able to go in to see her soon enough... you'll be okay and so will she."
Hope Howell
Hope Howell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:38 am

We were all so relieved.  I went over to Dora and put my hand on her shoulder.  "You know you'll be the first one to be in to see Bill.  I will watch the kids so you can have a moment alone with him," I said to her gently.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:01 pm

I woke up in a room and looked around groggily.  I did not see anyone in there quite yet -- but I knew that Dora and the rest of them were probably checking on Quinn first.  Which was good.  I would want answers when one of them came in.  The door opened and I looked over to see George coming in with my twins and Dora right behind him.  "Hey," I said in a slightly raspy voice.  Things seemed really foggy, too.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:03 am

I found my girl's room and I sat next to her bed, holding her small hand in my own.  She was sleeping, but she was sitll with us and okay.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Desi who had joined me with some more of the Weasley clan.  At least we did not need to sterilize before seeing her anymore.  It would be okay.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:19 pm

I walked into Bill's room to see that he was awake.  I smiled and kept hold of Rosalynn's hand as she wanted to bound towards her dad.  "Hey mate," I said to him, pulling up a chair.  "How are you feeling?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:35 am

I watched Desi go with Charlie into the hopsital room where Quinn was.  I knew what was coming next.  I looked at Hope as she came over to me.  "You don't need to say anything," I said to her, knowing that she would probably be thankng me for bringing her here.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Howell Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:29 pm

I smiled at him and shook my head.  "Quite the contrary," I said to him.  "I need to thank you.  My own daughter did not want me to come because she ethought it would make it hard on you... and you told me about my granddaughter being ill.  I do appreciate it a lot, Remus.  Thank you.  I am very happy I could be here for my daughter and it's because of you."
Hope Howell
Hope Howell

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 am

I was dying to go see Quinn and to go see Bill, but I wanted to have Desi and Charlie have a moment with their little girl.  George and Dora went into the room wtih Bill and I thought that was quite enough... especially with their kids.  Sidney was on Dora's hip and was only three and then the twins were on either side of George and they were nine.  It was a lot for someone just coming out of surgery.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:31 pm

I looked at Mum and put a hand on her shoulder.  "They're all okay," I said to her gently.  "It'll do well to give a bit of space while they gather themselves to be prepared for the whole lot of us."
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Charlie Weasley wrote:I found my girl's room and I sat next to her bed, holding her small hand in my own.  She was sleeping, but she was sitll with us and okay.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Desi who had joined me with some more of the Weasley clan.  At least we did not need to sterilize before seeing her anymore.  It would be okay.
I rested my head on Charlie's shoulder and sighed.  "She'll be okay," I said, more to make it true than to reassure my husband.  "I can't believe it... she made it through everything."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 am

George Weasley wrote:I walked into Bill's room to see that he was awake.  I smiled and kept hold of Rosalynn's hand as she wanted to bound towards her dad.  "Hey mate," I said to him, pulling up a chair.  "How are you feeling?"
I walked to Dad's side with the rest of the family and Uncle George -- I was sure that he was only there to help Mumsy out.  "How loopy are you?" I asked.  I was going to try to use this moment to be able to get what I wanted... at least, I had to try, right?
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next