Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To what do I owe this gift my friend?  My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:45 am

It's awesome! I grinned I was about to be bouncing, " Jada and I are pregnant!" I shouted loudly so I knew everyone had heard what I had told them. This would be amazing! Both of us pregnant at the same time. The poor boys.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

To what do I owe this gift my friend?  My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

Post  George Weasley Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 pm

I grinned at the rest of my family while Mum rushed towards the girls to give them hugs first. I was glad that everyone was as excited as we were. This was almost more of an ovation for us than there was for Seth, who was now six years old. I was soon wrapped up in my mother's arms and being smashed up next to Fred; apparently she could not hug us separately. Which just made it all the more funny to me. "Thanks, guys," I said to everyone who joined in with the hugs and congratulations.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:10 pm

I wrapped each of the girls in hugs and then grabbed both of the boys in a hug.  "I'm so excited!"  I said pulling away only after planting kisses on their cheeks.  I looked at the two ladies.  "Are you two hungry for anything?  I will make you whatever your little hearts desire... I know how cravings go.  I have been pregnant six times all with extremely different wants and cravings..."  I understood how all of these things went when you got to a certain point in the pregnancies.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:18 pm

I grinned at everyone.  "Thank you, everyone," I said sincerely.  I was so happy about all of this.  I looked at Molly, glad that she offered making something for us.  "Well... some poutine sounds like it would be amazing right about now," I answered, knowing that Elena and I had already had this discussion.  I could not believe that we were both pregnant at the same time.  This was going to be quite entertaining for the twins.  I had a feeling that we were going to be talking with Addison - who was the first one pregnant of all of us in our generation it seemed - about everything with being pregnant.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:32 am

This was fantastic, they were oth pregnant at the same time. Which was concerning we would have to hormonal women in the house. Georgey and I would have to be going for things all the times. " You know...poutine would be nice mum. Need help?"
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:30 am

I laughed at the girls seeming to be nervous to ask for some food, something I never thought would happen in this household.  I ws even more surprised that my son offered to help, that normally happened with Charlie.  "Thank you, Fred," I said, accepting his help.  I was not what I used to be, but I still could get things done easily.  I instructed my son as to what I needed from the pantry as I got a few other things out and ready.  "I am so proud of you, Fred" I said as I started cooking.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 am

I sat down in the kitchen, " Molly would you need some more help?" I asked her, I wanted to help. I didn't feel helpful at all. It was nuts, I wanted to make poutine but I thought I would make it I didn't want to bother anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 am

I smiled at my daughter.  "Oh no, sweetie, you just sit and relax.  You should know by now that I love doing this for all you kids," I said to her.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2