Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999

2 posters

Go down

Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999 Empty Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999

Post  Lavender Brown Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Parvati and I were out catching up and enjoying the nicer weather.  Of course we had to gossip a bit about our new relationships.  "I still cannot believe that you are with someone ten years older!" I said, giggling.  I could not believe that Parvati had gotten a hunk like Liam.  But then again, I got a hunk named Fletcher.  He was okay with me having some werewolfish qualities -- like having raw meat and getting a bit... mental around a full moon -- due to the fact that Greyback attacked me during the battle of Hogwarts.  Parvati could care less; I was still her best mate.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999 Empty Re: Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999

Post  Parvati Patil Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 am

I rolled my eyes at Lavender playfully.  "Well, he's rather fantastic," I assured my best mate.  "It's kind of a rough road with him... he's been through a lot and he has some trust issues.  But I know that I can get through to him, it'll just take time."  I pushed some of my dark hair behind my ear.  "What about you and Fletch?  Everything is still good there after the battle?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999 Empty Re: Finding love just happens sometimes -- Spring 1999

Post  Lavender Brown Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

I smiled at Parvati and nodded. "It really is,"I said to her. "He's been so great about things." I looked over at her. "I really think I'm falling for him." I could not believe that I was saying that out loud.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down