Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994 - Page 2 Empty Re: Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:03 am

I shook my head.  Morgan could be so judging of people sometimes.  It was ridiculous.  "Morgan, they have a hard life... cut them some slack," I said, even though I really didn't know either one of them that well.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994 - Page 2 Empty Re: Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:04 am

And that was why I needed Addison as a friend.  She kept me from saying too many stupid things.  "I know.  Which is why Dean needs someone like me to lift his spirits," I said, laughing and nudging Addie on the shoulder playfully.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:06 am

I rolled my eyes, laughing at my friend.  I could not believe that she could go from one way of thinking to the next in a matter of seconds.  "Okay... keep on dissing his sister and he might not enjoy your company that much," I informed her.  That was one thing that I did notice about them... despite the fact that they seemed to hate each other, they still defended each other a lot.  I thought that was entertaining to say the least.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 am

I hated when Addison used logic against me.  "Yeah, I suppose you're right.  I should definitely watch what I say... you may have to help me with that," I said, chuckling.  I always just let my mouth fly without even thinking of what it may sound like.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 am

I just shook my head.  "Morgan... you have problems," I teased.  We finished talking that night about me giving her as much details as I could about my date with Phoenix.  It was a lot of fun.  I loved having these chats.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2