Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994 Empty Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 am

I could not believe that Addison had a boyfriend!  And Phoenix was so cute!  I waited in the common room for her to finish her date with him so she could tell me everything about it!  I could not wait... we were the best of friends... and I wanted to know everything.  And Addison definitely would tell me all I wanted to know.  She loved hearing my stories too... of course, we were only fourteen or so, so it's not like we did much of anything except kiss and hold hands.  We weren't sluts or anything... but my goodness... I would lose all morals if I ever got my hands on Dean Black.  Addison barely knew who he was!  I could not believe it!  I checked the time and knew that Addie would be back soon.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994 Empty Re: Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:45 am

I got back from my date and saw my best friend in the common room.  I rushed over to her, a grin plastered on my face.  "Hey Morgan," I said, giving her a hug.  I was not going to just give her all the details she wanted... even though I was dying to spill every last detail.  I could not believe that my date went so well.  It was awesome!
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994 Empty Re: Having a friend you can tell everything to -- Fall 1994

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:47 am

I hugged Addison and made her sit down.  "Okay... spill!  I want to know all the details, girl!" I said, putting my hands on her knees.  "Did you hold hands?  Kiss?" Why was she being so coy about what happened?
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 am

I laughed and figured that I would not be able to keep a thing from her.  Between her pushiness and my eagerness to tell her, it was not a good match.  "We did hold hands... and we did end up kissing!" I said excitedly.  I really had to keep myself from squealing like an immature child.  I had a boyfriend now... I needed to act more mature.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 am

I kept my voice down, but it was obvious that I was extremely excited for my best friend.  "Oh, Addie, that is fantastic!  Was he a good kisser?" I questioned, giggling a little bit.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 am

I laughed and nodded.  "I mean he was... but it's not like I have a ton of experience with kisses, either.  Not like someone else I know," I said, giving my friend a hard time and nudging her on the shoulder playfully.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 am

I grinned, not even being upset by what Addison teased me about.  "Hey, I just want to make sure that I am the best kisser Dean Black has ever had... because I will get him one day," I said, laughing.  "I can't believe that you barely even notice Dean, though.  He is so sexy... and, sorry to say it, so much better looking than the catch you have now!" I laughed, letting her playfully hit me again.  It was just so much fun to joke around like this.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 am

I shook my head.  "I know who Dean is, Morgan... but I guess I don't like that surly of a guy.  I never see him smiling.  That'd be so depressing to be around all the time if you were with someone grumpy like that," I said, shaking my head.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 am

"Well, maybe he just needs the right woman to put a smile on his face," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at Addison, laughing all the more.  I didn't see myself as a slut even though I have kissed quite a few guys... I have never gone all the way with any of them.  I was too young for that.  But like I said... I would lose all sense of morals if Dean ever wanted me.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 am

I rolled my eyes at Morgan.  "You are horrible," I said, shaking my head.  "If you want that challenge... then feel free to take it!"  I really did not foresee myself ever liking Dean.  He was definitely not my type.  Besides, I had my own boyfriend now... perhaps I could help Morgan get herself a boyfriend -- even if it was not Dean Black.  I just didn't understand why girls fawned over him.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 am

I grinned.  "I would gladly take on that challenge," I said, nodding.  I just did not think that Dean noticed me or really anybody.  He seemed in his own little world... except for a handful of people who seemed to get him to talk and whatnot.  He was just such a mystery.  And such a bad boy... his father was evil... it was great.  I wanted something that was so off limits that he was just perfect for it!
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 am

I shook my head in disbeleif.  "Morgan, why don't you try to go after someone who is better for you?  I don't think that Dean would be a good idea," I told her, trying to help her avoid heartbreak.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 am

I could not believe what I was hearing from Addison.  "Girl, can you let me just enjoy my dream for a moment?" I asked, joking around with her.  It's not like it would ever happen anyways.  But it was nice to imagine it could.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 am

I pushed my hair away from my face.  I guess I had to give it to her.  "Alright... so when are you going to go for it?" I asked, playing along with what she was supposedly planning on doing.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:02 am

Well, at least she was playing along now.  I grinned at my friend.  "Well, I don't have all the details... but I would definitely have to get him alone -- which won't be too difficult.  And keep things away from his hot headed sister... she's such a spaz," I said, rolling my eyes at the thought of her.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next