Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

+7
Sirius Black
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
11 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980 - Page 8 Empty Re: I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:48 pm

I chuckled slightly. "I didn't know I had the ability to stop you from being stupid," I teased, getting us another round of drinks. "Honestly, I don't think it could get worse for Moony, though... I mean... his mum? Really? That's just a bit mental and completely unexpected, you know?" I ran a hand through my hair unsure of what to really make of it all.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980 - Page 8 Empty Re: I knew I loved you---- 4 October 1980

Post  Hope Howell Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Jonathan Lupin wrote:I was surprised by how calmly Hope and I were.  She was clearly not surprised by me having moved on.  I, however, was a bit surprised she had another.  I was happy for her, though.  Hope got a life that Remus and I could not give to her.  I sighed.  "Remus just needs time... This was quite a shock for him," I said to Hope.  "I'm not sure what he'll decide to do.  Perhaps leaving would be best."  I was not sure hwta to tell Hope when it came to Remus.  I did not want him to feel uncomfortable at his own wedding reception.

I put a hand on John's shoulder and squeezed it, feeling it would be inappropriate to give him a hug. "You are a wonderful man, John," I said to him. "Goodbye, darling." I took a deep breath and left the hall and hoped that it would not be the last time that I saw my son.
Hope Howell
Hope Howell

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8