Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. October 24th 1977

2 posters

Go down

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.  October 24th 1977 Empty If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. October 24th 1977

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 am

I was walking back into the Common Room. Writing that stupid Essay for Slughorn. His essays are Ridiculous. Shaking my head, as I walked over to the couch and collapsed into it. I also saw Elena with her new boyfriend. The guy I caught her cheating with a year ago. She glared at me which I smiled back. This was so stupid. There were plenty of other girls...well not really. Just one. Talking to her unfortunately I turn into a mess.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.  October 24th 1977 Empty Re: If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. October 24th 1977

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 am

"Hey Jayden!" I said cheerful as I plopped down next to him trying to avoid my homework at the moment. An essay on the goblin wars did not sound promising seeing how the subject was dreadfully dull. I was not a goblin so what was the point of the damn essay in the first place? The only time that we ever interacted with goblins was when we were at Greengotts so there was no point. "How's it going?"
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.  October 24th 1977 Empty Re: If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. October 24th 1977

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

I jumped a little, " Hey Ryleigh... It's going alright....Finally finished that stupid essay for Slughorn." I said as I stretched, it practically drained me. " What about you?" I shook my head a little. Speak of the Devil and she shows up.... I smirked at the thought.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

"Oh merlin I totally forgot about that." I groaned making a face. " I hate that man so much. He assigns to much work or maybe Sirius has grown on me and I don't like doing homework anymore. Is it just me or do you dislike him as well?" I asked with a giggle, tossing my hair behind my back and grinning.
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 am

I smirked, " Yes I hate that man...I think he hates us as well.....That's maybe why he gives us so much work." I ran a hand through my hair as I gave a short laugh.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleigh Taylor Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

"It's highly probably. I mean merlin the man is awful. I know I'm in his 'Slug Club' and all but still stop assigning ridiculous essays. I do not want to write an essay on the benefits of eye of the newt in potions. Like seriously who likes that shit...only Snape does and he's some weird potions freak or genius."
Ryleigh Taylor
Ryleigh Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 am

I laughed, " Exactly... and he is very iffy on what is actually logical if he worries so much about his studies he won't realize the world will be leaving him behind. There are some more people like that...but they don't just worry about studies I guess..." I smiled. " Sorry you know me...i like to babble. "
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down