Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

+2
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 am

I laughed totally agreeing with Ember. " We cold definitely use some baggage handlers." I said, but we have to make sure we don't go on a big speech about it and simply make it going out. Then we can just take them out. The one that I would say has the harder time would be Chloe. Of course all I have to offer would be sex..." I said with a smirk.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: You were born to be my baby, baby I was made to be---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:34 am

I laughed.  "I think that would be the only thing any of us would have to offer... they are men.  Men are horny little pigs," I said, shaking my head.  They were so predictable.  "Even Remus..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 am

Laughing, I nodded in agreement. " Yeah, most definitely Remus." I smirked. He would not admit it openly. If it was up to him. It would be all the time.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I looked around and lowered my voice slightly.  "Is he home?" I asked.  It would be just like Remus to ruin all of this by hearing everything.  I mean... really.  We did not need him to know our plans before we executed them
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 am

I shook my head, " No he should be home shortly though. I can pull it around soon." I explained. Hm, I would get him to do this how....I put my hands on my hips, if he did come home he went to one of there houses. " If he did he is warning the other two."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

I sighed and shook my head. "Oh, I could so see him doing that. I could definitely see the three of them trying to get out of shopping," I said, just imagining them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 am

It wouldn't surprise me at all really. " You realize if he did hear us he's already with them...and they're trying to think of something to get them to avoid having to come?" I asked the pair. They were really predictable. " Somehow all of them are going to be needed to do something for someone we've never heard before and they'll be at the order and they need help with an assignment or something." I said with a laugh as I took my guess.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

I think I had it all down pat. So I filled Prongs in. " You know that contest that Chloe entered?" I prompted, " well...Mooney thinks she has won it and now our wives are at his place with his wife devising this great plan to get us all to go shopping with them or something along those lines." I said as I took a breath.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 pm

I nodded, " Yeah, Remus has probably already informed them if he has come home already and gone without us noticing. " I said as I agreed with the two of them. His hearing was sometimes horrible. In this instance it was saddening that he had practically ran out of here.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 am

I looked at James as the realization dawned on him.  "Exactly... so what are we going to do about it?" I inquired, knowing that we needed to put a stop to it as soon as we could.  I was not going to deal with any of that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:37 am

I looked between teh two of them, shaking my head.  "Well, looks like we're going to have to make plans for any possible scenario," I said simply.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 am

I sighed, pursing my lips slightly.  "Yeah... but we can hold certain things over the guys," I pointed out, thinking of our feminine whiles.  "this could be a lot of fun."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2