Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealing Cinderella Part 1 -- December 1998

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 1 -- December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 1 -- December 1998

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:57 am

It was extremely difficult for me to think that Ayden would stop his father... but I knew what it was like to protect the woman you loved as well.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  "Well, then, I suppose all that is left to say is:  welcome to the family," I said, smiling at him the best that I could.  I wanted to make sure that he would be good for my daughter.. and the truth of the matter was, was that he really was.  He made my baby girl so happy... so who I was I to deny her of that?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella Part 1 -- December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Cinderella Part 1 -- December 1998

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:05 am

I felt my mouth drop open.  I could not believe what I just heard.  Professor Lupin was giving me permission to marry his daughter.  I stood up to shake his hand.  "Thank you so much, Professor," I said, relief flooding me.  I was so grateful that he was okay with this...
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:24 am

I had heard some commotion downstairs and curiousity got the better of me. I opened my door and walked down. Seeing Ayden and dad talking with mum in the next room pretty much with her ear against the door. Smiling I walked down the stairs, " Hey.."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 am

I saw Will walk in and I smiled at him.  I was unbelievably happy about having permission from Lucy's parents.  "Hey Will," I said.  "How are you?" I questioned, wondering if I should ask him... I thought that it wouldn't hurt.  Will and Lucy were close.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 am

I was doing a lot better Olivia had been gone for eight months, I had been writing Emelyn. She was in Gryffindor but she lives a little farther. I hadn't really known her well to visit. For coffee or something I guess. " You know I'm doing a lot better." I smiled to him. He looked happy, " And yourself?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:49 am

I looked at Professor Lupin as he smiled at me before he left.  "I'm actually doing great," I said.  It was really great to hear he was doing better.  Besides what Lucy told me, it was obvious that he wasn't himself after losing Olivia.  I didn't blame him, though... I don't know what I'd do if I lost Lucy.  "And that is good to hear... you know your sister was extremely worried about you."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 am

When Will walked in, I figured that I would leave the boys to chat.  I smiled at Ayden and left the room nearly bumping into Chloe.  I put an arm around her and steered her away from teh door, kissin gthe top of her head.  "See?  Aren't you proud of me... I behaved," I said, chuckling slightly.  I was actually surprised I did so well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:41 am

I smiled, " Yes, I am surprised you behaved quite well." I teased, knowing it took him a lot to behave for that particular question. I figured Ayden would be talking to Will about the exact thing he had spoken to us about. I was glad he had come out of his shell a lot more. It had been a little while, since Olivia's funeral. I was glad he was out and about now.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:47 am

I grinned and went to the kitchen to make us some tea.  "When did our kids grow up?" I asked, shaking my head.  My little tyke wasn't so little anymore and he had gone through so much.  It was nice to just see a smile on Will's face every now and then these days.  And my princess wasn't my little princess anymore... she was someone else's now.  But she was so happy... and that's all I have ever wanted for her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 am

I nodded, " Yeah...I know...she worries to much." I smirked. " she was her best friend..she makes herself feel bad for missing her too." I shrugged, at times I really didn't get my sister. I didn't expect her to have no emotion.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 am

I shook my head, knowing exactly what he meant.  "Yeah, I know she does," I said with a slight sigh.  I looked at Will and figured I needed to say something.  "I am planning on asking your sister to marry me," I started, wondering if Lucy was supposed to tell me what she did about Will and Liv or not.  And I also really didn't want to bring up bad memories since he was finally getting better... but I would wait to ask Lucy if I needed to.  I would wait however long I needed to to be with her forever.  "Me telling you comes from a couple of different points... one, I know how you and Lucy are with each other and I would like your blessing as much as your parents.  And, well, I know how difficult this would be," I said quietly, treading carefully.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:27 pm

I smiled, " Well, as Lu would say it's about time." I laughed a little. My sister was an amazing girl but when she had her heart set on something it was hard to get her to stop until she gets her way. Nodding, " I'm glad...although, I do have to tell you as her brother. You hurt my baby sister in any way shape or form. I will be forced to hurt you." I said as I nodded to him. " Tea?" I asked, " You can tell me about your idea?" I asked as I led him into the kitchen. " It's all right really. Everyone has been walking on eggshells around me and I have been doing a lot better...." I looked back to him. " I really mean it. " I went on. " Someone's sort of been my angel out of the dark." I said smirking. " I sound like lu now.."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 pm

I chuckled slightly and shook my head.  "Yeah, yeah, I know better than to cross your family.  You all are crazy," I said as if my father wasn't the deranged maniac he was.  I agreed to the invitation of the tea... it always amused me that this entire family always sought tea.  Myself?  I guess I didnt' have a drink of choice to calm me down.  "You are starting to sound like your sister... I don't know how anyone can be as optimistic about everything all the time like she is.  But to be honest, I'm pretty sure she has gotten nearly every one she knows out of a dark spot in some way shape or form," I said, grabbing a couple of mugs from the cupboard for our tea.  I looked out the window for a moment.  "And there's not really any plan.  I wasn't exactly thinking that I'd get your dad's permission right away.  So I had been trying to think of more than one way to show him how much Lu means to me and whatnot that I haven't even started thinking of any ideas yet."  And that scared me a little... I was normally much more prepared than this.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 am

I raised my eyebrows, " Don't you forget it." I laughed taking some of my tea, " We really depend tea around here." I said as I stretched. " I am glad she's been doing a little better." I said to him, " Yeah, dad is a little over protective when it Lu." I agreed, " It surprises me that you got him to say yes so fast." I teased.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:30 am

I laughed, shaking my head.  "I don't think I had anything to do with it," I said honestly.  "I'm sure your mum had a hand in that one."  I was positive that I would not have gotten permission at all if Chloe would not have been home.  I couldn't help but wonder if he would sit me down when Chloe was not around.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next