Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:03 am

Grinning, " That must have been annoying.." I said to my aunt. I understand teasing though so i's all good fun. Now, I had a bit of a crush on uncle remus. Which made it odd. I guess, but thankful I didn't say anything and mum didn't say anything to her about me. I wonder if she told her about the girls planning to get detention.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 am

"Dad's such a gentleman," I said, rolling my eyes.  "It was definitely worth the wait, though, right?"  I was sure it was... or else she wouldn't have said yes.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

I smiled, " He is a gentleman. He treats me wonderfully, and he knows me. I love spontaneous moments, it made the proposal more fun and sweet. He knew me, and he had something bigger planned that we ended up doing afterwards with our friends and it was just a celebration."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 pm

"It was a really nice night," I said, remembering.  "I think we all had a little too much fun if I recall correctly."  We all got a little carried away wiht celebrating... but there was nothing wrong with that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:27 am

I smiled, " It was a good night." I said as I wanted to remember that night like it was yesterday. It was awesome, to know that everyone is there for all of us. " I remember us having some karaoke, and some drinks..your poor little brother had to be put to sleep and a sound proofing spell that he couldn't hear anything but we could hear him."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 am

"Oh, you had Dean then?" I asked, knowing he was the oldest of all of us kids of the Marauders.  "I hope you didn't party like that when I was in the next room sleeping," I teased.  Not like it mattered with how I turned out anyways... but still!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 am

I laughed, " Sweet heart we didn't get sloppy or anything. Just celebrated." I said comforting her. " No foolishness other than singing...that's all that went down." I told her with a smile.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm

"You know... we are allowed to get sloshed every now and then though," I said.  "We may be your parents, but we're not old... we like to enjoy ourselves every now adn then."  I had to tease her... she was making me feel like she thought we were crippled old ladies or something.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 am

I smiled, they were acting like us when we were caught doing something. " I now know what that look looks like!" I said happily. Knowing what I must look like when I pull a prank and get asked about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:09 am

I couldn't help but laugh.  "I guess you can see why we always knew you were up to something," I told her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 am

I laughed," I guess we need a new look." I said as I took a sip from my drink. They had us...it would beeasy to lose them though which was an advantage.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 am

I had to agree with Chloe.  There was no reason to deny the obvious fact.  I guess that meant our daughters were proabbly more like us than we may have realized.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 am

"Okay... so we have heard about first kisses and how you all got engaged... but how did you all really become friends in the first place? I mean, obviously Aunt Ems and Uncle James were siblings. What about the rest of you?" I questioned. I thought that perhaps those stories would be rather entertaining.

<< OH!! I also went off of birthdays and stuff... did you realize with the date of Chloe's birthday, she is actually a year younger than the Marauders and a year older than Ember??? Lol... I nevre really realized that!>>
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3