Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 Empty A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am

I wiped away my tears as I heard sobbing when I walked into the Common Room I saw Ember eating Ice cream. " That looks good right about now." I smiled wiping my tears away. " You're brother is one irritating person..." I snapped out a fact she more than likely knew. " I'm hear for us to have a bit of a ranting night. One sec. I go get changed. " I told her as I ran up to the dorms and quickly changed into a long t-shirt and shorts and my robe with my fuzzy white slippers. Running back down, " I'm back..." I smiled.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

I duplicated my spoon so Lily had one as well. "Here," I said, giving it to her. "I'm just done with him... the one chance I get to just see if something may or may not happen with Sirius... and he blows it. I wouldn't have been this upset if Sirius said we couldn't do it, that it was just weird... but it's not like that. It's my bull-headed brother. It's just a stupid mess... ridiculous."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 am

I muttered a quick thanks. As I dug into the ice cream, " He is a very stubborn person....you know he'll come and talk to you about it..." I told her. " I was told I butt in to people business...I didn't think I did that... " I told her looking up to her with smile on my face. " It's just when he gets something in his mind it's just very hard to get it out..." I told her. He was being very unreasonable. " Me and him got into a fight ... in case you couldn't tell." I grinned stating to my pj's.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 am

I nodded. "Yeah... well, he can go suck it. I don't think I can even listen to him," I said. "I'm done dealing with his bullshit. He's done ruining things for me because i'm his 'little sister.'" I rolled my eyes and took another bite of ice cream. "How mean would it be if we did stuff to his things? I don't know what and I don't really care... but I just need to do something besides sit here and mull all this shit over." I sighed and said quietly, "I kind of want to stay up for when Sirius comes so we can actually talka bout things... without James or anybody... but I don't know if he'd even come back or if that's creepy or if he'd even want to..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am

" It's normal to want revenge.... I wouldn't recommend it....but you and Sirius will talk and Remus and chloe are together..at least they kissed finally..." I smiled. " I will be talking to your brother...so you and Sirius will be able to talk...so I don't know how quick James is going to come back..." I pointed out. " I'll leave so you and Sirius can talk down here when they get here.." I nodded. " I promise."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

"Oooh... they kissed? And I missed it? That bastard," I muttered. If it was a public kiss I wanted to be there for Chloe! I sighed. "And yeah, I know... revenge is never good. But I've never gotten revenge on him for anything he's ever done to me. I think he's gotten used to that. But you don't think it'd be creepy or weird if I stayed up for Sirius?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 am

I nodded eagerly, " They kissed and they both looked so happy it was a beautiful sight. The good thing though is they've liked each other for awhile and they actually kissed. I said as I dug into the Ice cream, and shook my head. " Not at all, it won't be creepy or weird. You can reassure that your brother is not going to like seeing me when he gets here...I can promise you that...you won't want to miss that right?" i grinned. " all comes down to it..say I was mad and you stayed with me and we talked and didn't realize what time it was but you're glad he's there now so you guys can talk." I smiled. " I can clear you off James' hook for a while. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

I smiled a little bit. "Thanks, Lily... you're so great... understanding. It's so nice... I hope you rub off on James a little bit," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

I nodded. " Well thank you.. I'm sure I have....he's probably talking to Sirius now..." I grinned. " I'm glad I'll have someon to always talk to about your brother...." I smiled. i dug into the ice cream again and smiled. " This is going to sound so corny but I love your brother a lot. I hope to someday get married..and maybe give you a little nephew or a niece." I told her with a smile. " Just right now he's being unreasonable. And jerkish. " I told her with a nod of my head.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

I grinned. "We'll definitely have fun when you two get married. Because, Lily, I know he loves you a lot... he can just be an asshole every now and then. And I know that's the only reason why he's being a pain to me... even if he won't admit it," I said, ,laughing as I took another bite of ice cream. I couldn't believe it was almost gone.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 pm

" We most definitely will." I smiled. " Ou we can just go shopping and spend your brother's money..." I laughed. " That's always good too right?" I nodded. " I know he loves me...I see it all the time..which make sme happier and yes he is just being an ass right now cause he cares about you." I told her with her.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 pm

I grinned. "Shopping would be good... he does need to make it up to us... I'm sure we could get him to let us go and think it was his idea. But wihtout limits," I said laughing slightly. Then I remembered something. "Oh, Lily... how bad is my face? I know I was crying... I haven't done anything to clean my make-up and stuff like that... does it look horrible? Or can it wait?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 pm

" It doesn't look to bad other then a little runny....but I will do this for you..." I pulled out my wand. " Scourgify works when you don't have facial cleanser...or when it's like a mile away or something... plus...it's always nice to practice." I smiled. Pointing it at her face. " Scourgify." Putting it back. " All of it is gone.." I told her with a nod.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

I smiled with relief. "Thanks... that's the last thing I'd want... for Sirius and James to see how much they've upset me tonight. I mean, the basically empty ice cream carton is clue enough... but guys are oblivious to those little details," I said, shaking my head. "I hope that Remus and Chloe are the last to leave the dance... that'd be so romantic!"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm

" Yeah they will definitely miss the little details...and no problem..." I smiled. " I completely understand...as a pain in the butt your brother can be.. I don't want him to know it made me upset..." i shrugged. " I have a feeling they're talkling now and probably talking about how James should avoid the Common room..." I grinned. " It would be so romantic if they leave last.. mind you it is Remus so he has tons of things of his sleeves."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next