Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 pm

I grinned to the girls, " Well I know you guys are dying to hear some how we met your dad stories..." I said looking back to Ember. "Should you go or I?" Our daughters are total romantics. It was adorable to be able to have this time and just talk about the past and how we all met and stories of how they have saved us numerous times..and caused issues all the time. " Well, I know when Ember started liking Sirius he was the only one she saw. Even though, uncle James would mess it all up with every other guy she wanted to date...that included your Uncle. " I said with a smile remembering just how protective James really was.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: I dreamt and thought of our very first kiss---TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 am

I laughed.  "Ah yes... Uncle James was seriously the bane of my existence; he hated the fact that I was practically in love with one of his best friends since the moment I met him -- and then when I went for other guys to try to not be obsessive... he still got overprotective," I said, shaking my head.  "And then there's Aunt Chloe... who felt the same way about Uncle Remus for as long as I had felt for Uncle Sirius and Uncle James felt for Aunt Lily.  You know... I'm really not surprised any of us ended up the way we did with each other.  I'd like to think that it was all meant to be from the beginning."  I smiled, thinking back.  I remembered wanting to go with James on his first day to Hogwarts and then on my first day just hoping that I'd get a sneak peak of the guys as I tried to find an apartment.  I realized just how much I missed those days when it was the six of us getting into trouble or just hanging out behaving ouselves.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 pm

I laughed, " Not to mention...I'm a horrible klutz... I fell all the times. In fact... I fell into your dad and couldn't talk for a few minutes. " I said laughing remembering it. " I walked into him carrying to many books.... " I explained, I took a sip. " It was awesome when we got back to the tower it was something to see...I manged to sputter out. We ended up going to the dance together. The huge argument between your uncle and Sirius...and Your mum. It was tricky. Your father and I ignored everyone to talk to one another."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I laughed a little bit.  "Ah yes... despite the arguing, I think that night of the dance turned out to be a wonderful one for all of us," I added.  James and Lily had gotten engaged; Sirius and I became an item; Chloe and Remus kissed... it had all been so wonderful.  I looked at the girls and smiled.  For a moment I thought we had lost them, but they sat there listening to every little bit of our reminiscing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:10 pm

I took a swig of my butterbeer, " How did they propose?" I asked them. I loved hearing these stories. It made me happy to know how much they shared.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:18 pm

My eyes lit up. "Oh yes! Please tell us - both of you need to share the story of that," I added, looking at both Mum and Aunt Em. I loved hearing these stories. It didn't matter if I heard some of them tons of times or if I heard different versions of them. I just loved it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 pm

I looked at Chloe.  "Would you like to go first, or shall I?" I asked her, taking a sip of my butterbeer.  I loved sharing my engagement story... so I was dying to go first.  But I didn't want to step on Chloe's toes if she wanted to go first.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 pm

I smiled, " By all means, have the floor." I said as I looked to our avid audience who was waiting eagerly. " I don't think I've seen either of them listen so well." I teased.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:39 pm

I laughed, "Chloe, I think you're right."  I received a look from both girls and smiled at them.  "Alright... It was no secret how much I just loved your father, Lenni.  Everyone knew from even before we started dating.  A little part of me always thought that our relationship was too good to be true.  The night he took me out -- it was in November -- he was acting all weird.  I kind of was thinking the worst, to be honest."  I had no problem remembering exactly how I felt that night and how we both looked... and jut how wonderful it was.  So I continued easily with the story.  "He took me iceskating... it was snowing lightly out.  He took us out to the middle of the lake and stopped.  Facing me... he had this little speech prepared like most guys do.  But my heart was pounding in my chest.  At first I didn't realize what was happening, at least not until he asked me to marry him.  It's very hard to make me speechless -- as I'm sure you all can attest to," I added, giving myself a hard time.  "Obviously I said yes.  When he slipped the ring on my finger... and we kissed.  Oh, my god... I don't think that we had ever kissed like that before.  I felt like I melted in his arms in the best way possible."  I figured I wouldn't go into too much more detail of everything that happened after we went around telling everyone.  There was no reason to scar Elena for life.  I wasn't even sure if she would appreciate the description of the kiss... and I didn't even do it justice.  "The only kiss that was better than that one was the one after we said 'I do.'  Girls, there is nothing like it."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:11 pm

I thought that a first kiss was magical... but if Aunt Ember said that there was nothing like an engagement kiss or wedding kiss, I was going to believe her.  "That sounds so romantic," I said, nearly gushing.  I loved - loved - these stories.  I had never heard how Uncle Sirius proposed before... he was so sweet!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 pm

I smiled, as I recalled everything that she finished saying. " Sirius came over to see us hundreds of times, he wanted to do everything right...so he asked us how to ask James...and your grandpa. Grandpa was easier to ask.."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:37 pm

I rolled my eyes, but was chuckling.  "Why doesn't that surprise me?  I knew he asked both Uncle James and Grandpa... but I wasn't sure who had given him the harder time.  I should've known it was Uncle James.  Grandpa was a bit of a pushover," I admitted.  I alwasy got my way when it came to my dad.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 am

I grinned, " Uncle James was about a hundred times worse than your grandpa. " I agreed, I remember the screaming matches that happened quite often. It had gotten ridiculous, but Ember was set on something. They were both incredibly stubborn. " Your dad Lucy, proposed when we were just having dinner at home. I said something silly and then I took off running around the house. He had caught me, and tickled me. Just simply a night being us and he said that he couldn't see him being with anyone else. I help with things that are difficult. " I explained, " It was such a nice night, we ended up writing to everyone to come and visit. "
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

That was so adorable!  And that would be exactly what I wanted.  Just something simple.  Nothing over the top crazy... just something that would be something we'd do on a regular basis.  "You guys don't act all silly and cute now, though," I pointed out to my mum.  "Well, at least not with each other."  Naturally they were silly with us!  I had great memories of Daddy playing dress-up with me... that was how we came up with the name Boris after all.  And Mum was always beign silly!  She would tickle and run around and make funny faces.  I would like to see their silliness together.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:01 pm

I smiled.  "That was a fun celebration... we all gave them a hard time because they were the last ones," I added my input to the story.  "I knew your dad would always give Uncle Remus crap all the time..."  I shook my head remembering teh good old days.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next